Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Michael L wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:56 am Ircam TS is much more accurate than PS which is more an effect. Has many tweaks: noise/tone: formant, etc.
thanks for that!
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:07 am
dzilizzi wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:41 am
Sindikhate wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:05 am
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:36 pm If I buy UVI Falcon does anyone know if I can immediately use the $100 off voucher on a purchase of Vintage Vault 2?
It does not look like at least from the Falcon product page. It says it is valid for expansions or soundbanks. You could give a try and let us know? It is quite tempting.
When I bought Falcon last fall, I used the voucher to get the prepared piano or whatever it is called. I didn't really like any of the expansions that much.
(really a reply to Sindikhate)

You can use the voucher to buy Vintage Vault 2. Pretty sure I posted about having done that shortly after asking the question on here.
Buying direct from UVI it went in steps -
1. Buy Falcon from the UVI site.
2. Get email with voucher code.
3. Buy VV2 from UVI site applying the voucher code from step 2. I got a further reduction on VV2 as I already owned an included product with a $149 RRP - Digital Synsations - that somewhere was giving away for free in April.

Worked out that I bought Falcon and VV2 (classed as an upgrade) together for a combined 493 euros.

Falcon is heavyweight. The PDF manual is hundreds of pages and even that contains a lot of links to other information it doesn't include like the LUA scripting language and specific libraries it uses.
Surely it is a beast. I have it with my PT. VV2 is rather tempting too, but maybe I can get a better price when it is 50% off or something. I have Digital Synsations from a few years ago too, but did not find many uses for it yet. Just takes space at the moment. Let's keep it Bargains Only though because we will get in trouble. Thank you for getting into trouble to reply. :ud:

In case anyone here has been buying hardware from Muziker, their loyalty points programme is about to change (for the worse if you ask me) so now's the time to cash 'em in.

PA Brainworx SSL Console 4000E just $ 30,99 (with VAT), or even lower, depending on our voucher and taxes.
Sounds pretty good, I´ve got both IK and Waves SSL Consoloes, all are very different, in my opinion.

Harry_HH wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:33 pm PA Brainworx SSL Console 4000E just $ 30,99 (with VAT), or even lower, depending on our voucher and taxes.
Sounds pretty good, I´ve got both IK and Waves SSL Consoloes, all are very different, in my opinion.
Haven't used my voucher this month. Not that I need this. but maybe this is what I should get?

dzilizzi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:16 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:33 pm PA Brainworx SSL Console 4000E just $ 30,99 (with VAT), or even lower, depending on our voucher and taxes.
Haven't used my voucher this month. Not that I need this. but maybe this is what I should get?
Lion is coming out this month as well....

Maybe this was designed to get people to use up their vouchers before Lion is released.

Anyone know if Lion will be available for sale on the 17th?

Ou_Tis wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:28 pm
Well, too late, I guess. What is lion and why do I even want it?

dzilizzi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:34 pm
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _lion.html

If you don't need this, you shouldn't get this.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

courtjestr wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:50 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:34 pm
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _lion.html
Ah, a synth. Yeah, no, not interested. I barely use Omnisphere. Or Falcon. Not a big synth person.

Thanks!

escalona wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:51 pm
I don't need half of what I buy. I haven't bought anything at PA in about 3 months. As long as I don't go into debt, I don't mid supporting some of these guys.

dzilizzi wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:05 am
I don't need half of what I buy. I haven't bought anything at PA in about 3 months. As long as I don't go into debt, I don't mid supporting some of these guys.
I'm on the same boat, I don't need half (or probably more) of what I buy, but then... about supporting PA, this is what you're supporting.

escalona wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:14 am
dzilizzi wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:05 am
I'm on the same boat, I don't need half (or probably more) of what I buy, but then... about supporting PA, this is what you're supporting.
Well, their prices compared to UA are so much better. And someday, I might actually use one of these $4 to 25 plugins that are $200 at UA. But that's me.

dzilizzi wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:57 am Well, their prices compared to UA are so much better. And someday, I might actually use one of these $4 to 25 plugins that are $200 at UA. But that's me.
True that! :wink:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”