Hrastprogrammer Tranzistow Surprise

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks! If people can use their ears instead of their eyes, they will realize how amazing this synth is. :)

HrastProgrammer wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:41 am Hello,

I received quite a lot of mails, so I will relax this a bit. I reworked Tranzistow and it can now be loaded in both Hrastow and VST hosts. Just download the latest package (uploaded today) and copy those DLLs into your VST plugins folder so they can be used by the host. Also copy TranzistowPatches and TranzistowWaves folders.

But, and a big BUT - if it doesn't work (or doesn't work well) with a particular host then bad luck, sorry.

Hrast
Great idea, i will be getting this soon now the dll files are included, really pleased about this!

HrastProgrammer wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:41 amBut, and a big BUT - if it doesn't work (or doesn't work well) with a particular host then bad luck, sorry.

Hrast
I personally enjoy a big but, so I’m in.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:48 am
HrastProgrammer wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:41 amBut, and a big BUT - if it doesn't work (or doesn't work well) with a particular host then bad luck, sorry.

Hrast
Same here :D
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Gentleclockdivider, does it work for you now? Had the same problems as you (gui/host closing)

Hrast update the dll today, have you try it?
Best
YY

Whywhy, forgot to mention: downloaded it this morning. It opens up now just fine in Renoise/Cubase. But closing the vst gui and reopening is slow. Takes about 8 seconds. Anyway big thanks to Hrastprogrammer for giving the opportunity to try his nice work. I'm for sure donating if this issue improves!

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:07 pm
zerocrossing wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:48 am

Hrast
Same here :D
Sounds like zerocrossing cannot lie and the other brothers (gentleclockdivider) can't deny. :hihi:
Passed 303 posts. Next stop: 808.

Charlie Firpo wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:38 pm Gentleclockdivider, does it work for you now? Had the same problems as you (gui/host closing)
No ,unfortunatly the new version (with vst ) still crashes any host when trying to draw the gui , happens in renoise ,studio one ,architect and reaper .
Also tried the ini file solution, no luck .
Waiting for a fix , but I am glad he is not ignoring it .
Awesome developer :tu:

edit: it's fixed
Eyeball exchanging

Gentleclockdivider, great to hear! Do you notice any delay (couple of seconds) when closing and opening the gui in your daw?

Those VST crashing issues are now resolved with the latest upload (2019-09-14).

Tranzistow has almost 6000 parameters per patch, with tons of combo/listboxes and everything. Depending on how a particulat host handles GUI, it can take some time to load and unload.

In Hrastow it loads in about 2 seconds and unload is almost instant on my i7-4770K @ 4.4GHz machine. On my i7-7700HQ laptop it needs 3-4 seconds to load and unloads in less than a second.

In the next few days I will upload a new version with some GUI refresh enhancements but that's it, I won't change anything else in order not to break something.

I cant find the donate button anywhere :?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Charlie Firpo wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:23 pm Gentleclockdivider, great to hear! Do you notice any delay (couple of seconds) when closing and opening the gui in your daw?
AFAIk , it has always been like that , it doesn't bother me that much
Eyeball exchanging

Halonmusic wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:03 pm I cant find the donate button anywhere :?
Donation :

http://www.hrastprogrammer.com/hrastwerk/hrastbook.htm
Best
YY

Whywhy wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:44 am
Halonmusic wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:03 pm I cant find the donate button anywhere :?
Donation :

http://www.hrastprogrammer.com/hrastwerk/hrastbook.htm
Thank you.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Instruments”