Warning level 1

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I received a warning and have now warning level 1 (bad boy I am...)
What now?
Haven‘t found anything about escalation path, punishment or else.
So to be on the safe site no more postings?

Just read the site rules and don’t do any of the stuff listed there

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:30 pm I received a warning and have now warning level 1
:o you bad little man!

noob

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:30 pm So to be on the safe site no more postings?
No site is safe. :borg:

AnX wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:58 pmnoob
:hihi:

ariston wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:01 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:30 pm So to be on the safe site no more postings?
No site is safe. :borg:
:dog: safe side better?

teach you to stop changing quotes :P

nm

IMO, you need at least warning level 4 to get full street credibility. Way to go sir.

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:30 pm I received a warning and have now warning level 1 (bad boy I am...)
What did you do?

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:56 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:30 pm I received a warning and have now warning level 1 (bad boy I am...)
What did you do?
This:
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you:
viewtopic.php?f=1&p=7511728#p7511728
I clearly said t stop and you did not...I try to be respectful and you dont care. I suggest you think twice before doing it again...because Hink is tire of being ignored and disrespected

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:04 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:56 pm
What did you do?
This:
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you:
viewtopic.php?f=1&p=7511728#p7511728
I clearly said t stop and you did not...I try to be respectful and you dont care. I suggest you think twice before doing it again...because Hink is tire of being ignored and disrespected
Weird. :shrug:

You should be more serious obviously...
Too many weak jokes.

So your response is to start a thread here which is absolutely out of line because YOU didn't pay attention to my warnings.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Site Stuff”