Zynaptiq Adaptiverb released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Adaptiverb Colored Spaces for Zynaptiq Adaptiverb

metaside wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:27 pm For me, Ableton 10 projects with the updated Adaptiverb (1.2.1) do NOT load Adaptiverb anymore when reopening the project! I always have to load the plugin again. It's as if Ableton does not recognize that the project was saved with exactly the plugin that is in my plugin list. This never happened to me before with any Zynaptiq plugin ort any other plugin for that matter.

Anyone else with this problem or is this some strange system-specific thing?
We're not aware of any such issue, unless if you updated from a version older than 1.1.0 and are using VST 3 on Mac OS – as the download page explains there was a bug in 1.0.x that breaks session backward compatibility. That said, there's a legacy support installer included for that purpose. There's a read-me file linked to that explains. Other Formats, OS and version numbers are not affected.

Other than that we haven't heard of such an issue. So if it's NOT the above please do contact us via the support form so we can look into the matter!
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

zynaptiq wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:35 pm
metaside wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:27 pm For me, Ableton 10 projects with the updated Adaptiverb (1.2.1) do NOT load Adaptiverb anymore when reopening the project! I always have to load the plugin again. It's as if Ableton does not recognize that the project was saved with exactly the plugin that is in my plugin list. This never happened to me before with any Zynaptiq plugin ort any other plugin for that matter.

Anyone else with this problem or is this some strange system-specific thing?
We're not aware of any such issue, unless if you updated from a version older than 1.1.0 and are using VST 3 on Mac OS – as the download page explains there was a bug in 1.0.x that breaks session backward compatibility. That said, there's a legacy support installer included for that purpose. There's a read-me file linked to that explains. Other Formats, OS and version numbers are not affected.

Other than that we haven't heard of such an issue. So if it's NOT the above please do contact us via the support form so we can look into the matter!
Thanks for the info. I'm on Windows 10 64bit using VST2. A bit busy rn, gonna contact support when i find some more time. I'm just bouncing all stuff done with zynaptiq plugins to audio directly for now (not a big issue since the stuff is pretty CPU-intensive anyways).
Some music with visuals and mixed tutorials related to game dev and sound design: https://www.youtube.com/@MetasideOfficial

Alt-rescanning the plugin folder in Live completely fixed the problem! Thanks for very fast and helpful support by Zynaptiq! :D
Some music with visuals and mixed tutorials related to game dev and sound design: https://www.youtube.com/@MetasideOfficial

Happy to help!
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

this verb is pure inspiration

osxmik wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:30 am this verb is pure inspiration
Well said, its got that little extra magic to it.

More than a little. It’s my magic wand.

More than a magic wand. It's a Copperfield's magic trick.

:tu:

Return to “Effects”