Artificial Empathy (a blend of synthetic vocals, epic vocals, timpani and synths including SynthMaster and Dune 2)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lots of different nods to different eras of synth music, but you manage to blend it all so the progressions work 8) theres no abrupt jarring effect everything just flows.

nice work :tu:

biodiode wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:24 am I enjoyed the listen to this track and yes the arp pattern could do with some variations. You have some very good pointers here on how to sonically improve the track. To free up the bottom end you could always look at rolling off the bottom end of the non-bass parts.
Thanks! Yes, I did find out that the vocal parts had some low end I had missed. Thanks for the feedback!

Bansaw wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:20 pm Very nice to listen to. Well done. :tu:
Minor detail: @3:04 that higher frequency percussive element, its OK, but maybe is mixed a touch too loud, or could be EQ'd to take the edge of it.
Thanks! Yes, it does sound a bit too loud. But that is not the case for my master. I think it is the low bitrate from soundcloud that is messing that one up.

vurt wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:21 pm lots of different nods to different eras of synth music, but you manage to blend it all so the progressions work 8) theres no abrupt jarring effect everything just flows.

nice work :tu:
Thanks! Yeah, I think it's because I grew up in the 80s/early 90s. I guess I'm pulling a lot of influences from those days into what I make.

Beautiful atmosphere, and what a mix! Only problem i have is the sawtooth bassline and heavy percussion coming in too hot at times.

Realy nice processing on the vocals at 3:00, def my favourite part. I could see this remixed as a 138 bpm trance banger :)
Yamaha HS7 - HD600 - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Akai MPK261
www.soundcloud.com/frozen_orb
www.facebook.com/frozenorbmusic

candybag wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:37 pm Beautiful atmosphere, and what a mix! Only problem i have is the sawtooth bassline and heavy percussion coming in too hot at times.

Realy nice processing on the vocals at 3:00, def my favourite part. I could see this remixed as a 138 bpm trance banger :)
Good that I already lowered the volume of the timpani twice then :D

Thanks for the feedback! The part around 2:00 (I'm guessing that's what you're referring to) is my favorite too.
A trance version.. Hmm.. Maybe I should check around to hear if anyone is interested to do a remix :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”