Vst that removes noise but leaves 'sound' behind

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Benedict wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:12 am
whyterabbyt wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:03 am
Benedict wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:07 pm Probably the best are those in iZotope RX-7 but I have never used myself so for all we know, their videos are 'cooked'.
please dont extrapolate your specific lack of knowledge into a general one. some of 'we' have used izotope.
I hope that making that post made you feel good about yourself. From here it just made you look like a child, what with the deliberate taking out of context and twisting the meaning to give yourself a platform to attack someone apropos of nothing that added nothing of value to the OP or conversation in general. No need to respond, you've done enough for yourself already.
He replaced RX (specifically RX-7) with a more general reference, Izotope. It appears to be a joke and the subtly of it, is the work of pure genius.

Only the fictional Captain Holt could be more humorous.

Benedict wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:12 am
whyterabbyt wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:03 am
Benedict wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:07 pm Probably the best are those in iZotope RX-7 but I have never used myself so for all we know, their videos are 'cooked'.
please dont extrapolate your specific lack of knowledge into a general one. some of 'we' have used izotope.
I hope that making that post made you feel good about yourself. From here it just made you look like a child, what with the deliberate taking out of context and twisting the meaning to give yourself a platform to attack someone apropos of nothing that added nothing of value to the OP or conversation in general. No need to respond, you've done enough for yourself already.
Oh, but there is a need to respond, since you're behaving like a little baby on account of being corrected. You were wrong. Full stop. There's no out of context, your assumption was fully formed, and logically flawed. Despite your think skin, pointing out that plenty of us have experience with izotope RX, and know what it can and cant do, isnt an 'attack;' its a rebuttal of your imagined reality.
And when someone says 'well, we dont know what X tool can do for the problem so lets ignore it', it does actually adds value to point out that that opinion has zero worth; it adds the value of not having someone's ignorance define the utility of that tool for the rest of the thread.
No need to respond, you've done enough for yourself already.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I want a plugin that removes all the crap and leaves a Top 40 Hit behind...... :hyper:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I didn't think of spec ops! I'll give that one a try

Best results I've had so far is from z-noise and Frei:raum to push the transient out a bit. Not perfect but ok for something

All the suggestions that use the noise source as a profile is just the same as z-noise, right? Or do some have other skills the waves doesn't

Return to “Effects”