Zynaptiq Wormhole 1.1.0 has arrived

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wormhole

Is there a pdf manual or only the in depth web page?

Yup, 36 pages.

Is there a link? I'm on my phone and can't find it! I don't remember there one in the archive, just the installation instructions. Cheers!

Hmm, looks like the installer placed the manual in Program Files/Zynaptiq/Wormhole on my computer. Cant find an online copy.

I figured it was something like that. I'll put it on my phone for reading when I'm at my desktop. Thanks!

I just got this on the current sale from time and space.
Wow, probably the most impressive single fx I have ever heard, it can work magic on guitar, it’s like Shimmer 2 the sequel....
Latency isn’t great live (more, some presets have pre delay on the dry signal!) but you can tweak them to get it faster and then add more madness later in the mix.
Had a lot of fun tonight with this and my new acoustic fretless bass, symphonic madness.
I recommend this at the sale price!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

although its more expensive, i prefer adaptiverb. warp-fx does not impress me in a song.

Wormhole just didn't gel with me: I've demoed it twice, once when it came out, and now during the sale. It seems to me to be more of an experimental DSP tool rather than a solid production tool. Also, most of the settings I liked would not work well on my 12-core 3GHz mac pro without maxing out the cpu. I'll have to pass... :borg:

I haven't had too many problems running through the presets (PC i7 4Ghz- 4 year old processor) but it definitely is CPU heavy- something that can maybe be optimized in the future? (multicore)

I think I would have bought it just fore the guitar presets alone (cheaper than a H9!) but it can do 'very subtle' for just thickening and widening, even on full mixes.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Love those guitar presets too. Wormhole, Intensity and Adaptiverb are my preferred creative tools.

Still needs a low latency mode

I would prefer a latex mode.

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:58 pm I would prefer a latex mode.
:hihi:
Intel CoreI7, ASUS mobo, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, Win10 64-bit

Return to “Effects”