Voltage Nucleus freebie

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cherry Audio is offering it's modular bundle Voltage Nucleus for free (time limited) . Has anyone figured out how to get it up and running? The modules are supposed to download automatically after first launch. I've run the install, but all I get is an empty black box. :dog:

Try the Cheery Audio forum:
viewforum.php?f=296
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:09 pm Try the Cheery Audio forum:
viewforum.php?f=296
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately nothing there that helps.

According to Cherry Audio FB post they performing a server migration to more fast service
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

reusenoise wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:40 pm According to Cherry Audio FB post they performing a server migration to more fast service
Thanks ….I'll try again later.

Did you register at Cherry Audio and then "bought" it for zero nuts? Did you get a login dialog when you started the software? These are the steps to do.

ReverendLove wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:01 pm Did you register at Cherry Audio and then "bought" it for zero nuts? Did you get a login dialog when you started the software? These are the steps to do.
Register..yes ! "bought"...yes ! get a login dialog when starting...NO. Only an empty black box. :(
Same result in Studio One..FLStudio...and Orion.

That's strange. Probably a network issue? Proxy or firewall rule?

Me and @z.prime running a song competition using Voltage Nucleus, check it out here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=530596

Karma_tba wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:09 pm
ReverendLove wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:01 pm Did you register at Cherry Audio and then "bought" it for zero nuts? Did you get a login dialog when you started the software? These are the steps to do.
Register..yes ! "bought"...yes ! get a login dialog when starting...NO. Only an empty black box. :(
Did you try the standalone versions? When starting up the standalone it asked me to login, then downloaded the extra modules automatically.

the daw should be able to 'phone home'. I installed it today and had 0 issues regarding registering and downloading modules

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:45 pm
Karma_tba wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:09 pm
Did you try the standalone versions? When starting up the standalone it asked me to login, then downloaded the extra modules automatically.
Yes got same result with standalone, VST2, and VST3. Does not ask me to login. I can login at site. Shows my confirmation # and lists the bundle and all contents as owned.

exmatproton wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:46 pm the daw should be able to 'phone home'. I installed it today and had 0 issues regarding registering and downloading modules
I saw one other person in this forum with the same problem....but they tried again and was successful. I have tried numerous times over a two day period...no joy! The 24th is my B-Day was hoping for a modular present..oh well.

Karma_tba wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:35 am
exmatproton wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:46 pm the daw should be able to 'phone home'. I installed it today and had 0 issues regarding registering and downloading modules
I saw one other person in this forum with the same problem....but they tried again and was successful. I have tried numerous times over a two day period...no joy! The 24th is my B-Day was hoping for a modular present..oh well.
Update!!! Dan Goldstein of customer support responded at the speed of light with the solution to my problem. It was an Open GL issue. He sent me clear and concise instructions how to remedy the situation and I was up and running immediately. I can't give enough credit to Dan and to Cherry Audio for having such an excellent support team. They have earned my loyalty. Lord knows Customer Service can be lacking in this industry, not so at Cherry Audio. Thanks Dan!!!

Good :tu:

Return to “Instruments”