Congratulations, Roger!

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You guys are great. Thanks so much.

Congratulations! I think you'll sell many more in years to come.
I didn't contribute to the number as I rebought a second-hand one. Had one earlier too, but I was in a musical hiatus and doing a studio-reorganisation, so I sold it awaiting new inspiration, but I found that it was the Linnstrument that had been giving me inspiration and by selling it... Well, now it's on it's way back and I'm ready to set sail into new aural seas.

Thanks for an amazing controller.

You’re very welcome, gaf_thit. And registering a used purchase gets you a Bitwig license.

I think you're right Roger that the inability to easily try one out may make it difficult for some folks to realize how powerful this little thing is. The form factor might not be "sexy", but its humble simplicity and the thoughtfulness of design make it incredibly friendly to get started with and it also very amply rewards patience and practice over the long haul. Moreover, I think it makes sense as a first instrument for people getting into electronic music as well as a complimentary instrument for seasoned musicians looking for a powerful and creative tool to move into all kinds of different realms. It has certainly had a powerful and unexpected impact on my experience of making music and that seems to be the case for most of us who have taken the plunge.

Congratulations Roger on the 2,000 milestone. I expect this is only the very beginning, as it is hard to imagine an instrument this fun and powerful not making a very big impact over time.

Belated congratulations on reaching the 2000 LinnStrument milestone! This is by far the most impactful and expressive electronic instrument I have ever played. I always enjoy watching the lightbulb go on when players realize what it can do!

I look forward to seeing it reach the next milestone. Thank you, Roger!
Jeremy Cubert
Piano | Chapman Stick | LinnStrument | Zendrum
http://jeremycubert.com

Thanks, Jeremy. It means a lot coming from my favorite LinnStrumentalist!

Return to “Roger Linn Design”