Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought NI Abbey Road Vintage Drummer from el-bo. Great communication and super fast license transfer. It's always a pleasure to do business with you. Thanks again! :tu:
"I keep pressing the space bar, but I’m still on Earth."

Sold NI Vintage Drummer to J4R1O. Just as smooth as our last dealings. Still definitely recommendable :tu:

thewizrad wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:44 pm Bought Arturia preamps, filters and various synths from YourMasters - excellent communication, solid transaction. Highly recommended
Thanks for your great Feedback! thewizrad was also a pleasure to Deal with and I can highly recommend him! Great guy! :tu:

9ice9 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:08 am YourMasters gave me Zero-G Herz-OG for free - thanks to him a big, kind person! :hug:
You're welcome! :tu:

Bought Embertone Walker Lite from axb312 . Sale and license transfer went through no problems. Recommend seller :tu:

dickiefunk wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:17 pm Bought Embertone Walker Lite from axb312 . Sale and license transfer went through no problems. Recommend seller :tu:
dickiefunk is a great buyer. Would repeat :).

Sold TAL-U-NO-LX (damn those hyphens!) To VirusTI82. A very friendly and patient buyer, would be happy to deal with him again! :tu:

Sold bx_digital to NickLebowsky. Smoth transaction and trustfull guy!

Sold NoiseASH 31102 EQ to TMaudio. Everything went smooth and fast :)

Bought ABL3 from MFXxx. Great deal and very nice seller except audiorealism support was a bit slow to answer.

Bought Fuse Audio VCL-4 from mvd83. Smooth transaction and great communication. All good. Cheers.

tiburce palmier wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:21 pm Bought ABL3 from MFXxx. Great deal and very nice seller except audiorealism support was a bit slow to answer.
Likewise great customer. Very patient and understanding. Thank you :) Aceeed! :tu:

Bought TAL U-NO-LX from ariston.
Very nice person and great communication.
Everything perfect.

Thanks a lot :tu:
Scotty's Arrival

Sold Unfiltered Audio Dent 2 to psynical. Good communicator and easy to deal with, recommended buyer.

Sold PA voucher to NickLebowsky. Smooth transaction, highly recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”