Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm wondering if I certain coupon code has been nixed from JRRShop. I've PMed Uncle E but he hasn't read my PM yet (PMed yesterday morning).

It's a coupon code that starts with "G".

I tried it and it doesn't seem to work anymore. :(
Blue Phase Music

Blue Phase Music wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:54 pm I'm wondering if I certain coupon code has been nixed from JRRShop. I've PMed Uncle E but he hasn't read my PM yet (PMed yesterday morning).

It still works with some products. Not all products can have the group code applied.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:04 pm
Blue Phase Music wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:54 pm I'm wondering if I certain coupon code has been nixed from JRRShop. I've PMed Uncle E but he hasn't read my PM yet (PMed yesterday morning).

It still works with some products. Not all products can have the group code applied.
Ah, okay. I thought when it didn't work with a certain product that the alert message said so. It was telling me that it was an invalid coupon code. :shrug:

Anyway, thanks! :tu:
Blue Phase Music

And confirmed.

I thought that message was strange.

Another, completely different question:

Is it possible to upgrade from iZotope MPS 2.1 to either RX 7 Advanced or the Everything Bundle?

:)
Blue Phase Music

Are you taking about the "group" coupon ? it doesn't really apply to all products. If it doesn't work for you then try the "forum" coupon.

also there is no need to try and cypher this kind of info in here otherwise you're posting in the wrong place :hihi:

testman3thousand wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:20 pm

Are you taking about the "group" coupon ? it doesn't really apply to all products. If it doesn't work for you then try the "forum" coupon.

also there is no need to try and cypher this kind of info in here otherwise you're posting in the wrong place :hihi:
Some products don't have enough profit to allow for the disccounts. Or the manufacturer doesn't allow JRRShop to give a discount. You will usually get an error code saying discounts don't work with the item.

testman3thousand wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:20 pmalso there is no need to try and cypher this kind of info in here otherwise you're posting in the wrong place :hihi:
I was thinking it probably wasn't a secret, but I wanted to make sure before I posted it. ;)
dzilizzi wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:00 pmSome products don't have enough profit to allow for the disccounts. Or the manufacturer doesn't allow JRRShop to give a discount. You will usually get an error code saying discounts don't work with the item.
Oh, I do understand that! :)

It was just the error message that was shown made it seem like GROUP had been canceled. :dog:
Blue Phase Music

vstbuzz wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:23 pm VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra (Gold Edition)” by EastWest/Quantum Leap - Normally €594 Now Only €237!

More information at: https://vstbuzz.com/deals/60-off-hollyw ... st-sounds/
Sweet :tu:
I’ve got both Diamond and Gold versions and love them dearly.

The PA $25 voucher for minimum $99 in cart won't work if you apply the voucher followed by another voucher that brings the total without the first voucher to less than $99. For example, applying the $25 voucher to a $99 cart and then applying a $50 monthly voucher nullifies the $25 voucher.

Oh well, I'll pass....

BingBang wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:14 pm Steinberg sent out a promotional email so that YOU can get 50% off of Tranzformizer.

https://transformizer.com/steinberg-promotion-campaign/

Just use the code: STEINBERG50PCTOFF at checkout.

So, you only have to pay $299,50 (instead of $599 :roll: ) for the pro version or $99,50 for the basic license.

$299,50 seems like a lot of money for this.
Gotta say it looks very interesting. :tu:
Hope that the black Friday price is much lower then will for sure be a buyer.
Hope some one starts the Ranzformizer thread.

Fleer wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:03 am
vstbuzz wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:23 pm VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra (Gold Edition)” by EastWest/Quantum Leap - Normally €594 Now Only €237!

More information at: https://vstbuzz.com/deals/60-off-hollyw ... st-sounds/
Sweet :tu:
I’ve got both Diamond and Gold versions and love them dearly.
Good deal is right. Too bad I have Diamond already. :wink:

Kalamata Kid wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:19 am
BingBang wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:14 pm Steinberg sent out a promotional email so that YOU can get 50% off of Tranzformizer.

So, you only have to pay $299,50 (instead of $599 :roll: ) for the pro version or $99,50 for the basic license.

Hope some one starts the Ranzformizer thread.
I asked them for a demo license:

„At the moment we are running an extremely attractive campaign with Steinberg for the users. Hence the trial option is temporarily suspended. We will reinstate that again after the campaign.“

stepkus wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:22 pm „At the moment we are running an extremely attractive campaign with Steinberg for the users. Hence the trial option is temporarily suspended. We will reinstate that again after the campaign.“
:dog:

stepkus wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Hope some one starts the Tranzformizer thread.

„At the moment we are running an extremely attractive campaign with Steinberg for the users. Hence the trial option is temporarily suspended. We will reinstate that again after the campaign.“
Iris is perhaps the best alternative to Tranzformizer. Are there other alternatives?

I will stick with my Iris 2 and hope some developer will do an Iris 3 equivalent for a reasonable price. But dang Tranzformizer does have some nice features.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:36 pm
stepkus wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Hope some one starts the Tranzformizer thread.

Iris is perhaps the best alternative to Tranzformizer. Are there other alternatives?

I will stick with my Iris 2 and hope some developer will do an Iris 3 equivalent for a reasonable price. But dang Tranzformizer does have some nice features.
It does? How do you apply the characteristics of one sound to another in Iris 2, for example making a human sound like an animal.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”