Loopmasters Loopcloud 5 going subscription

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Did anybody get the cloud storage to work on a Mac? When I add sample packs to the cloud storage all kind of weird things happen. Preview does not work for samples stored in the cloud. Wav previews for the local copy of the sample partially disappear and the only way to get them back is to completely delete the local database and start all over. Very, very buggy at the moment. :(
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:51 pm Did anybody get the cloud storage to work on a Mac? When I add sample packs to the cloud storage all kind of weird things happen. Preview does not work for samples stored in the cloud. Wav previews for the local copy of the sample partially disappear and the only way to get them back is to completely delete the local database and start all over. Very, very buggy at the moment. :(
What do you mean 'partially disappear'. If you could give me an nasuating amount of detail I'll get someone on the case to fix it ;) . Maybe mail the info to support@loopmasters.com if not here! Screenshots, logs, steps to reproduce would be very useful. There may be a short delay in creating the previews.

Distorted Horizon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:17 pm Btw I'm trying to add the European residents promo code but I get "invalid code" notification?

http://support.loopmasters.com/knowledg ... s-not-work

Does that help?

jcredland wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:54 pm
mgw38 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:51 pm Did anybody get the cloud storage to work on a Mac? When I add sample packs to the cloud storage all kind of weird things happen. Preview does not work for samples stored in the cloud. Wav previews for the local copy of the sample partially disappear and the only way to get them back is to completely delete the local database and start all over. Very, very buggy at the moment. :(
What do you mean 'partially disappear'. If you could give me an nasuating amount of detail I'll get someone on the case to fix it ;) . Maybe mail the info to support@loopmasters.com if not here! Screenshots, logs, steps to reproduce would be very useful. There may be a short delay in creating the previews.
I am traveling right now and will try to reproduce the issue in a couple of days. It is very weird and also a bit hard to explain. It could be that it has to do with the way my virus scanner blocks connections. For now I deinstalled everything. Due to the size of my sample library it takes more than 12 hours to index the library. I don't have the time to deal with that at the moment.

The main problem was that nothing I put into cloud storage could be previewed while in cloud storage. It would always play the last sample I selected from the local sample library regardless what I selected in the cloud folder. And I left it working over night, so it should have had enough time to create the previews.

The other issues is that the wav previews (by that I mean the image files shown in the Loopcloud browser) of certain files disappeared (not all for some reason). I took a sample pack from my local folder where everything is exactly as it should be. And as soon as I moved it into the cloud storage a part of the images that show the wave forms of the samples from the local copy of the pack just disappeared. And that although they have been there before. And this cannot be reverted without removing the entire loopcloud database and starting again from scratch. It seems something is corrupting the database.

I did a couple of tests moving samples back and forth and the problem was persistent. The more samples I moved into the cloud, the more previews I lost in my local library.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Could someone DM me or post the 50% code? Cheers :)

jcredland wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:55 pm
Distorted Horizon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:17 pm Btw I'm trying to add the European residents promo code but I get "invalid code" notification?

http://support.loopmasters.com/knowledg ... s-not-work

Does that help?
Me so stupid 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’ve searched all over the internet for the 50% off subscription code! Could someone please post or DM me? Thanks

Is there some way to audition your own midi files?

devilnishy wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:18 pm Is there some way to audition your own midi files?
i would love that feature, i have 1000s of midi files would be great to add them in and it tags them all in key then lets you audition sounds using your own midi..

I've been diving into loopcloud 5 this morning and whilst it still has its flaws, its a definite upgrade to 4, much better than I was expecting. Nice job Loopmaster people :)

One thing that's bothered me since version 1 is the inability to hide certain folders from my library. I've purchased a TON of packs from loopmasters, but navigating them in the browser is a nightmare due to the fact it shows everything - midi folders, sampler formats, pdf files......all I want to see (personally) are my folders of wavs. Can we get the option (if it doesnt exist already) to hide certain folders from the library browser?

Loopmasters Boom SFX library doesn't seem to be able to play any sample previews from the store, I just get the loading symbol but nothing loads even after leaving it for 10 minutes to load

Also preview limit, it's way too restrictive, I can't preview sounds I may want to buy, it doesn't make me want to sign up, it just means I stop using the store for the day

bassline22 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:53 pm a few questions...

1. if we update software to version 5 and for some reason not quite like the functionality of it all can we go back to version 4? (will download links for 4 still be available for a while?)
2 although i buy a few packs every month or so from loopmasters most of my work is done using my 2 terrabyte of old disco funk soul samples already stored on my library.. the current workflow and aesthetics in 4 is absolutely perfect for me so im a little bit hesitant in moving to 5 in case the "using my own library" part has been changed in someway? or is it pretty much identical as before?
3 can you clarify if we definitely lose the ability to pitch samples and use the auto key feature for samples in our own library?
1. We have version 4 links available and can share them if you need, alternatively change the install location and keep both on your machine
2. LC5 is a progression from 4, much is the same but the UI is a little different and searching is also changed, but we think improved.
3. You don lose the ability to pitch samples and use the auto key feature. We added pitch per region in the loop editor as a new tool for subscribers only.
check us out =! - http://www.loopmasters.com

Digivolt wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:55 pm Loopmasters Boom SFX library doesn't seem to be able to play any sample previews from the store, I just get the loading symbol but nothing loads even after leaving it for 10 minutes to load

Also preview limit, it's way too restrictive, I can't preview sounds I may want to buy, it doesn't make me want to sign up, it just means I stop using the store for the day
Thanks for letting us know re Boom SFX there seems to be an issue with that pack we re looking into it.

Re previews, this is setup for non subscribers but the issue occurs for those that have credits from Loopcloud 4 but are not subscribed... we are looking into it too!

m-ac wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:56 pm I've been diving into loopcloud 5 this morning and whilst it still has its flaws, its a definite upgrade to 4, much better than I was expecting. Nice job Loopmaster people :)

One thing that's bothered me since version 1 is the inability to hide certain folders from my library. I've purchased a TON of packs from loopmasters, but navigating them in the browser is a nightmare due to the fact it shows everything - midi folders, sampler formats, pdf files......all I want to see (personally) are my folders of wavs. Can we get the option (if it doesnt exist already) to hide certain folders from the library browser?
we will add this to the dev list for discussion, thanks.

bassline22 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:47 am
devilnishy wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:18 pm Is there some way to audition your own midi files?
i would love that feature, i have 1000s of midi files would be great to add them in and it tags them all in key then lets you audition sounds using your own midi..
its also high on our list

Return to “Instruments”