LIQUID PHUNK - Voices of Ambiguity

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Drumity my friend, it's nice to hear your music. I enjoyed it. I think there is plenty of variation through out and lots of interesting sounds.
Thanks for sharing!

justin3am wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:44 am Drumity my friend, it's nice to hear your music. I enjoyed it. I think there is plenty of variation through out and lots of interesting sounds.
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks very much dude ;-)

(( D ))

blog.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bump for all
who wanted to comment
but found endless reasons
why they couldn´t .... :smack:

(( D ))

drumity wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:39 am Bump for all
who wanted to comment
but found endless reasons
why they couldn´t
Or just one big reason why they wouldn't :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:44 pm I might just get something done :tu: (09.07.18 in another thread)
EKP7MZCRAJEQTKYAT3YKSAHCX4.jpg

(( D ))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nah!
Last edited by el-bo (formerly ebow) on Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

can i get a hell yeah! on being psychic? :D

vurt wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:36 pm can i get a hell yeah! on being psychic? :D
Didn't have you down as a "can i get a hell yeah!" kinda guy. But yeah! you called it :scared:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0_x1yM8ADA

i invented "can i get a hell yeah!"
back in 1403.

vurt wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:45 pm i invented "can i get a hell yeah!"
back in 1403.
Quite the trendsetter :tu:

drumity wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:11 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:44 pm I might just get something done :tu: (09.07.18 in another thread)

EKP7MZCRAJEQTKYAT3YKSAHCX4.jpg

(( D ))
political stuff is hpc only.

Never mind :neutral:

I just wish we could put all this behind us. I am so tired of all the venom spewed forth in this forum and I'd just like to coexist peacefully and if people would just leave me alone after making it perfectly clear that I have no talent and that I'm not to respond to them, I'd be as happy as a pig in mud. But sadly, some people can't do that.

el-bo, FWIW, I will take more than my share of blame for all the bad blood behind us. Turns out you're a pretty cool guy and, as we both know, I can sometimes also be a bit of an ass, usually when provoked and sometimes I lash out at the innocents or those just trying to help.

As far as I'm concerned, all is good between us and you won't have anymore problems with me.

wagtunes wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:33 pm ... after making it perfectly clear that I'm not to respond to them
What I said was: I will delete the message, so do something more reasonable with your time.
I didn´t command you, nor did I say you aren't "allowed" to respond.
You can do what you want.
In that case it was just an advice, but in your world of black and white, it just comes across as it comes across ...

wagtunes wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:33 pm el-bo, FWIW, I will take more than my share of blame for all the bad blood behind us. Turns out you're a pretty cool guy and, as we both know, I can sometimes also be a bit of an ass, usually when provoked and sometimes I lash out at the innocents or those just trying to help.
As far as I'm concerned, all is good between us and you won't have anymore problems with me.
And you're just again trolling my thread and make it your own show ...
please shoot him a private message, I don't want you to discuss these issues in my thread !
Period !
Last edited by drumity on Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Music Cafe”