vurt-space is massive(spacey space music)(bloopy bleepy synth music)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

biodiode wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:46 am Blippy, bleepy, bleep, bleep goodness for a hot summers day - thanks for sharing vurt.
thanks for listening :)
glad you liked :)

jancivil wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:22 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:33 pm
Forgotten wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:29 pm Sounds like someone circuit bent one of those old fashioned music boxes... :hihi:
:lol:
that's actually a pretty good description!
:hihi:
its true though :hihi:

yes it am

Last edited by ghettosynth on Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

ghettosynth wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:02 am
vurt wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:34 pm
ghettosynth wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:09 am I would like it more without the omnipresent delay. I would like to hear the delay more as sweetner.
to be honest, its very bare with out the delay, it definitely needed something after the envelopes :hihi:
No doubt, but I think that's the challenge. It's often the challenge with minimal dance music as well, making it sound good without drowning it in effects. I liked it, but I think that omnipresent delay is something of a cliche. One of the tricks that I really like, for example, is when a consistent part of the groove, e.g. a clap, has reverb turned on for just one hit during some period of time. That is, it usually happens more than once in the track, but not at an obvious beat divisible period.
yeah i know what you mean :)
but i love delays, admittedly i was a little lazy with it here, but i like playing delays as instruments as much as they are fx.
and sometimes i like sitting back, smoking a phatty boom batty and letting the machine play :party:

Some great tones out in vurt-space. Nicely toasted. ;-)

justin3am wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:18 am Nicely toasted. ;-)
The track or vurt? :hihi:

I mean... I can't speak for anyone/anything but myself. :hihi:

Bleepy goodness. Mmmm. Almost enough to calm the existential terror of staring into the void.

Very cooI i like how it is sparse yet all the sounds are compelling. Kinds reminds me of the time dilation and sparklies that i get
(And really dig) whem i’m coming down. Looking forward to listening again on the big system tomorrow.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

wagtunes wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:59 pm My Feedback (Vurt Scale)

Weirdness Factor - 8.5
Sounds/Noises - 10
Performance - 9.5
Mix - 9

Overall - 9.25

Comments: Sounds like there's some saturation on this somewhere. Either that or tube distortion? Has a nice rich tone. Still not your usual weirdness but not as "commercial" as some of your more recent pieces. I am curious as to how these sounds were created.
Concur. I :hail: the weirness (and willingness to experiment) of Vurt.
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

justin3am wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:18 am Some great tones out in vurt-space. Nicely toasted. ;-)
cheers
thanks for listening 8)

Forgotten wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:20 am
justin3am wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:18 am Nicely toasted. ;-)
The track or vurt? :hihi:
why cant it be both? :hihi:

nineofkings wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:22 pm Bleepy goodness. Mmmm. Almost enough to calm the existential terror of staring into the void.
:o ill try harder

although, i like the void. very relaxing.

CrystalWizard wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:42 am Very cooI i like how it is sparse yet all the sounds are compelling. Kinds reminds me of the time dilation and sparklies that i get
(And really dig) whem i’m coming down. Looking forward to listening again on the big system tomorrow.
nice!
hope it was as enjoyable on the big system 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”