Ample Sound releases 3.1 update and announces Summer Sale

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ample Sound has released a v3.1 update which includes 5 Acoustic Guitars, 2 Acoustic Basses and Ukulele.

New features:
  • Riffer 2.0: New edit functions, including multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. New MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc. Add a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts.
  • Auto Chord Detection feature in Strummer and Riffer. It automatically detects chord type from the fingering defined by user on the virtual fretboard.
  • Keyboard Skins.
  • Pattern to Riff feature in Strummer.
  • Improve processing efficiency in FX.
  • Optimize Auto Note Off Velocity feature.
  • ADSR envelope support automation.
  • Optimize Slide feature in Ample Bass Upright.
Fixed bug:
  • Fixed some display bugs on 4K monitor. Added animation switch, OpenGL switch.
  • Fixed Mod Rate bug.
  • Fixed sample group tuning bugs in Sample Edit.
  • Fixed some bugs which caused system crash in Tab Reader.
  • Fixed some bugs in Strummer, e.g. the Stroke Noise Knob automation issue.
  • Fixed some bugs in Preset system.
  • Fixed Nature Harmonic articulation bug in Ample Guitar Twelve.
The V3.1 update is free of charge, Ample Sound users can download the update here.

Ample Sound has also announced a Summer Sale with this update: 5 acoustic guitars, 2 acoustic basses and Ukulele are 20% off until August 19.

I updated my acoustics with the 3.1 plugin updates.

Do I also need to reinstall the full sample libraries? I had previously installed the 3.0 libraries.

Thanks for asking, no you don't have to reinstall the library, please install instrument installer only.

Hi,
Hi I have Abelton Live 10 (Windows 7 64) I installed the Ethno Ukulele 3.1 update.
When i try to use the randomize feature in the Riffer, my DAW stop responding and i have to shut it down.
Please advise

We will release a update for AEU soon, thanks for your report.

Thanks for great support Ample Sound Team. Can you check Convert current pattern to riff function?
It is so nice but I Think It doesn't work perfect. Thanks a lot.

Tanerongunyzb wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:32 pm Thanks for great support Ample Sound Team. Can you check Convert current pattern to riff function?
It is so nice but I Think It doesn't work perfect. Thanks a lot.
We are working on it, to make those features better: Strum to Riff, Tab to Riff, MIDI to Riff and Riff to MIDI.

dv_sil wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:29 pm Hi,
Hi I have Abelton Live 10 (Windows 7 64) I installed the Ethno Ukulele 3.1 update.
When i try to use the randomize feature in the Riffer, my DAW stop responding and i have to shut it down.
Please advise
We urgently released AEU v3.11 last night, the bug has been fixed. please login Ample Sound user area to download update (you don't have to update the sample library)

Whats with the seaboard skin? Does this mean there's an mpe mode?

Return to “Ample Sound”