[EDM] "Russian Comodo" Dj Fusion Star

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/user-10001372/russian-comodo

Hello, well yeah, I know some Russian, but not that much - so some words are real while the chorus is mostly made up gibberish. I just tweaked my patches and I got in a mood to build something, and then I found myself making EDM in a Russian flavor. I'm some kind of fan of Russian language, so...

Bomb this loud n enjoy!

PS. Greetings to all the Russians too.. :)

It's all Reason 10 of course, no VSTs - only Rack Extensions and stocks.

My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 9.5
Performance - 10
Mix - 10

Overall - 9.5

Comments: Has kind of a European sound to it. Excellent mix. Musically interesting, though not my usual cup of tea. Still have to recognize how well done this is.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:55 pm My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 9.5
Performance - 10
Mix - 10

Overall - 9.5

Comments: Has kind of a European sound to it. Excellent mix. Musically interesting, though not my usual cup of tea. Still have to recognize how well done this is.
Wow, great score! Danke! Yeah I'm an Estonian and studied Russian 4 years. The sound is European? What kind of a sound is? Well I'm finally totally happy how I can sound using Reason - Love it! :love:

By the way, I re-recorded one part of the vox, now it's more like it.

good sound, it's like a old Europe Dance Songs of the '90s

Cool song, the melody sounds like it tries to mock the most obvious Russian "folk" music stereotypes but I think this was the goal :)

Good production, that bass at 1:10 sounds awesome.

I understood few words, "пиздец" and a couple of others :D (i'm a Russian). What is Comodo btw?
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

faxesperlenbacher wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:49 am good sound, it's like a old Europe Dance Songs of the '90s
I'm glad how people think the sound part is good, because I'm very critical about that. Thanks! :)

recursive one wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:02 am Cool song, the melody sounds like it tries to mock the most obvious Russian "folk" music stereotypes but I think this was the goal :)

Good production, that bass at 1:10 sounds awesome.

I understood few words, "пиздец" and a couple of others :D (i'm a Russian). What is Comodo btw?
Brivjet! Cool, you're the first Russian to comment. Sorry about the stereotypic thing but, I just thought to give my best shot on this. Comodo means nothing - I made it up - but thought that it looks good next to the Russian. Spassibo!

A fun and quirky tune. The pseudo-Russian style worked surprisingly well. :)

Frantz wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:07 am A fun and quirky tune. The pseudo-Russian style worked surprisingly well. :)
Thanks & Cheers! It might be I'll create a pseudo-german one as well. :) :tu:

Nice way of using Russian style folk music to drive an EDM track along. I enjoyed the listen and production was good also - nice one.
I invite you to 'voyage' over to https://adrianearnshaw.com, sign up for some fun e-mail 'blasts', and look forward to helping you launch your ears - and projects - into the stratosphere.

biodiode wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:20 am Nice way of using Russian style folk music to drive an EDM track along. I enjoyed the listen and production was good also - nice one.
Thank You! It's great how most of the listeners agree with the author, that's not as hugely the case usually, cheers! 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”