Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Any chance to have the sale until the first week of august ?

nope it ends on 28th, I am sorry

msvs wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:25 am nope it ends on 28th, I am sorry
D'Oh !

msvs wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:42 am thats normal, you cant rename, publish or verify official bougth XP packs
and they are uninstalled in the V-MAN, or by hand by deleting its .avxp content file on HD
thx, ok because there is the option DELETE EXPANSION, thought it would be possible :P
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

thats for your User XPs

Hey guys,
I'm seeing VPS Avenger sold on KVR from time to time, so I assume it can be sold.
I'm just curious if it gets NFR after resale; does someone have insights or experience? :) Thanks!

upd - I'm not gonna take 42 instances of Avenger to resell for _one million dollars_, my friend isn't just
sure yet if he's gonna start to assemble a studio anytime soon, so I'd leverage current VPS sale and keep Avenger in my... pocket :)
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Are there any plans to move your FX Bundles away from the eLicenser restriction? I love that Timefreezer effect, but i'm not interested in adding hardware dongles to my system.
Cheers.

psynical wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:30 pm
Are there any plans to move your FX Bundles away from the eLicenser restriction? I love that Timefreezer effect, but i'm not interested in adding hardware dongles to my system.
Cheers.
It is a really good idea...

Can I get a beta for 1.5 please?

no beta didnt start yet

msvs wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:53 pm no beta didnt start yet
Hi Manuel, Is there somewhere I can sign up for it?

no not yet. If we make a public beta I will announce it here and in our FB group

Hey can someone help me out... I'm trying to figure out how to use Avenger in conjunction with Ableton's Drum Rack and External Instrument devices. I can get avenger to receive midi from Drum Rack, but I can't get External Instrument to recognize it as a midi target/audio source so I can send the drum hits back into the Drum Rack pads through External Instrument. Only way I can get this to work is to make a separate midi channel for each drum output and send the audio there, which is better than nothing, but not as clean as sending it all back to the Drum Rack.

Any time I've done this in the past I've just saved the rack for later, so I can't tell if this can't actually be done with Avenger or I've just forgotten an important step.

Wow great sale, have to say im very tempted. Would you guys say the stock synth without any XP's has a pretty diverse range? Or do the XP's greatly add to the usability of avenger?

The xp i bought was a bust. The synth is fantastic though. Kind of synth you just want to init and go from there. If your on fence i would buy it.

Return to “Instruments”