No More Excuses...Please Help A Wannabe Songwriter

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:17 pm
Unaspected wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:14 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:09 pm Gummy bear? Drugs are different in the south.
Depends on what it's been injected with.

If I'm unconscious when things get done to me, I at least want to feel good.
:shock:

I don’t judge mate, you can have whatever insertion you desire. Fill yer boots.
:lol:

You know what's wrong with this world?

The whole notion that if you don't succeed then apparently you haven't tried hard enough.

Sorry, but I don't buy that. Gimme a bucket, please.

You need a large portion of luck. Destiny cannot be forced. Or something like that.

Does that make sense?
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

BertKoor wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:09 pm You know what's wrong with this world?
its too f**king hot! that's what :cry:

Page 24. Has this issue been resolved yet?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

F7F82821-45F4-4AD2-92F3-9B7BCC776DD1.jpeg
No, he‘s on vacation:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vurt wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:14 pm

OOOOOOH, it even made it on the news down under, the poms are "sweltering" through record temps with it getting into the mid 30s... :hihi:

Aloysius wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:22 pm Page 24. Has this issue been resolved yet?
Not at all. Thank goodness you're here ;)

jacqueslacouth wrote:OOOOOOH, it even made it on the news down under, the poms are "sweltering" through record temps with it getting into the mid 30s... :hihi:
:hihi:

Where abouts are you in Oz? I lived in Perth for the summer of 1999/2000, and my experience there was that it gets pretty hot (probably one day a week it might hit 40C).
Last edited by Forgotten on Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:33 pm
Aloysius wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:22 pm Page 24. Has this issue been resolved yet?
Not at all. Thank goodness you're here ;)
:tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

The whole notion that if you don't succeed then apparently you haven't tried hard enough.
Sorry, but I don't buy that. Gimme a bucket, please.
You need a large portion of luck. Destiny cannot be forced. Or something like that.
Does that make sense?
Perhaps giving all I got can minimize the portion of luck and coincidence needed?
I believe I can control my future destiny to the degree that I can say "I gave all I got".

Forgotten wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:35 pm Where abouts are you in Oz? I lived in Perth for the summer of 1999/2000, and my experience there was that it gets pretty hot (probably one day a week it might hit 40C).
Thankfully I've moved back to Western Sydney where it only hits the mid 40s on the hottest days. Worst year I had was living in rural NSW where we had 10 straight days of 48ºC...I was literally suicidal by the time we got a "cool change" when the temps finally dropped back into the upper 30s. At least in Perth the Doctor usually comes in of an evening.

jacqueslacouth wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:42 pm
Forgotten wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:35 pm Where abouts are you in Oz? I lived in Perth for the summer of 1999/2000, and my experience there was that it gets pretty hot (probably one day a week it might hit 40C).
Thankfully I've moved back to Western Sydney where it only hits the mid 40s on the hottest days. Worst year I had was living in rural NSW where we had 10 straight days of 48ºC...I was literally suicidal by the time we got a "cool change" when the temps finally dropped back into the upper 30s. At least in Perth the Doctor usually comes in of an evening.
Yeah, Freo is cooler anyway being on the coast, but when that breeze came in it really made a difference. Early afternoon could be a killer though, and you would barely see people on the streets for a couple of hours after midday.

One day I went to get keys cut at a little family run store, and probably spent an hour talking to the guy in there as it wasn't busy. He told me that Perth had not had a summer without hitting 40C since WWII, and that in the early 90s the city reached 49 or 50C (he couldn't remember the official number). Said that he left his car facing the midday sun and it partly melted his steering wheel...

vurt wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:14 pm

Sheesh, tough room. :roll:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”