SynthMaster One v1.3 Alpha - Cloud Based Preset Sharing, New White Skin, better Microtuning/Scales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

I have Synthmaster Player and had a look at Plugin Boutique. Seems to be a good time to upgrade to SM One? I'm about to try out the demo.

Ok, I'm a bit confused. These are two different instruments? SM One does not install itself on top of SM Player? Which is a good thing, btw, since the pathes are different.

Also, the demo istalled something called SM One effects. What is that? Seems to load up the synth?

Anyways, the SM One sounds nice. And I get to keep the Player as is, right?
Last edited by Bojo34 on Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zzz00m wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:29 pm For the current sale price of $29, this thing is a no-brainer!!!
Indeed
rsp
sound sculptist

kv331 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:25 pm
SaganTech wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:09 pm I had a crash in the newest version of SM1 (win 7 x64) during the VST2 call 'effEditIdle' after opening a project. This was also happening (even more frequently) in the previous version.
Is that for FL Studio again?

the animations are updated in the idle call, so maybe it has to do with the animations.
No, Metro.

Bojo34 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:06 pm Ok, I'm a bit confused. These are two different instruments? SM One does not install itself on top of SM Player? Which is a good thing, btw, since the pathes are different.

Also, the demo istalled something called SM One effects. What is that? Seems to load up the synth?

Anyways, the SM One sounds nice. And I get to keep the Player as is, right?
Yes you keep the player and purchase a 2nd instrument SynthMaster One with the crossgrade offer.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

zzz00m wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:29 pm For the current sale price of $29, this thing is a no-brainer!!!
$22 if you do the demo first

Sorry if this has been asked before, but the thread is too long.

My question is: is iOS version also cloud enabled? In other words, if I make a patch in iOS and I open the desktop version, will my new patch be there?
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

nachenko wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:12 pm Sorry if this has been asked before, but the thread is too long.

My question is: is iOS version also cloud enabled? In other words, if I make a patch in iOS and I open the desktop version, will my new patch be there?
Yes that IS the whole point!

But the iOS version is not updated yet. Please PM me your email address (linked to AppStore), I'll add you to our list of beta testers. Hopefuly in a week's time will release the SynthMaster One iOS Beta (universal app) and SynthMaster One iPhone (iPhone only app)
Works at KV331 Audio

Edit: cba, just gonna sell it.

I get this when trying to load Synthmaster One in FL Studio on Mac:

Then it never loads and I have to force quit.

Synthmaster 2.9 loads with no problem, which could give a clue why it's happening.

When in doubt blame FL though. It also does weird things with the GUI of Helm, Massive X and a couple of other things I forget.

Ficciones wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:31 pm I get this when trying to load Synthmaster One in FL Studio on Mac:

Then it never loads and I have to force quit.
If you are referring to FL Studio Mac freezing when loading SM1, that issue has been fixed in our latest Alpha version. But since the beta site doesn't contain a recent user database, you can not access it yet. I'll try to refresh the database tomorrow.
Works at KV331 Audio

Vortifex wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:59 pm Edit: cba, just gonna sell it.
Why, what happened?
Works at KV331 Audio

MuzikFreq wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:08 am
$22 if you do the demo first
Got it for about $26 from JRRShop. Nice synth. :tu: Has sort of a soft character, just like Dune, not really a synth for hard tones, but, fair enough. Very low CPU as well.

You know I agree with you. Soundwise it does remind me of Dune, which is high praise ftr.
rsp
sound sculptist

kv331 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:13 pmI'll try to refresh the database tomorrow.
Please! Looking forward to trying the new microtuning features also.

Ficciones wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:59 pm
kv331 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:13 pmI'll try to refresh the database tomorrow.
Please! Looking forward to trying the new microtuning features also.
Those will be in the 1.3 beta version that will be released on Friday.
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”