Massive X Manual

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pretty embarassing to release such a synth and not even release a manual. sure you think they will constantlyy update blabla but who guarantees? i dont see massive x supported/marketed so hard so far. nice synths but not as impactful as massive in the past cause we got so many more options now than in the past with massive's release and NI on top!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Looks like they are going to publish a chapter a week!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

https://blog.native-instruments.com/how ... massive-x/
Some really nice tutorials. Some obvious things and some not very obvious, they explain how to use comb filter with exciter envelope, how to make the modulators audible as such.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

SLiC wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:01 pm Looks like they are going to publish a chapter a week!
Just like Charles Dickens

Forgotten wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:31 pm
SLiC wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:01 pm Looks like they are going to publish a chapter a week!
are you suggesting ni have syphilis?

vurt wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:33 pm
Forgotten wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:31 pm
are you suggesting ni have syphilis?
No, just a beard

i've never heard that Dickens had syphilis before. link?
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

Again, I think the effects manuals are really interesting. They explain some non-obvious changes to the standard way of thinking about effects.

wetdentist wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:22 pm i've never heard that Dickens had syphilis before. link?
who knew an off the cuff remark about dickens sexual proclivities would reveal the time bureaus existence :dog:

i guess im fired now, which is a shame, as monday we were going to be off planting evidence of humans in the jurassic period :(

vurt wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:22 pm
wetdentist wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:22 pm i've never heard that Dickens had syphilis before. link?
who knew an off the cuff remark about dickens sexual proclivities would reveal the time bureaus existence :dog:

i guess im fired now, which is a shame, as monday we were going to be off planting evidence of humans in the jurassic period :(
Why don't you just go back in time before you hand in your security badge and remove the post?

Wait, so now people read the f**king MANUAL? Snap. Everything I know is wrong.

jancivil wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:40 pm Wait, so now people read the f**king MANUAL? Snap. Everything I know is wrong.
No, they just complain when there isn't one.

I doubt the existence of one will stop the "how do I..." posts that can be answered by actually reading it... :hihi:

deleted
Last edited by Wholiveira on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wholiveira wrote:specious

Return to “Instruments”