Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased BYOME from wltchris101 and everything went great. Thanks!

Tappistry wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:19 am Another upvote for brian7oe

Purchased Neural DSP Nameless Suite from him. Easy and painless transaction, many thanks!
recommended buyer also! super easy to deal with! :tu:

purchased Kontour from bundoo. Fast & friendly :tu:

Sold to perpetual3 my DrMS license without any problem. What a nice KVRer :)

OzoneJunkie wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:19 pm Yes, sold ACE to Elevated_being

Friendly, fast payment, and patient as we waited for U-he to do the transfer. Also shout out to U-he software for a great and fair transfer policy, and a super friendly and helpful support team. Top notch software, top notch company. Cheers all around :clap:

Elevated_being wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:24 am Bought U-He ACE from OzoneJunkie. Friendly communication and super fast transaction. Recommended. :tu:
Ended up buying some more stuff from OzoneJunkie, this time it was U-He Repro. Again, everything went fast and smooth. 8)
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Bought Ableton 10 Suite from uglylittlespud.
Great communication, nice deal.
Thanks!

Hi All.

I purchased AMERICANA EZKEYS MIDI from romank2. Flawless transaction. Great communication. I highly recommend romank2.

Thanks!

BBC

Yes, another smooth, easy, friendly transaction with Elevated_being . :clap:
Elevated_being wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:52 am
OzoneJunkie wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:19 pm Yes, sold ACE to Elevated_being

Friendly, fast payment, and patient as we waited for U-he to do the transfer. Also shout out to U-he software for a great and fair transfer policy, and a super friendly and helpful support team. Top notch software, top notch company. Cheers all around :clap:

Elevated_being wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:24 am Bought U-He ACE from OzoneJunkie. Friendly communication and super fast transaction. Recommended. :tu:
Ended up buying some more stuff from OzoneJunkie, this time it was U-He Repro. Again, everything went fast and smooth. 8)
Last edited by OzoneJunkie on Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Great transaction with Guitarrist (sold to him U-he Hive 2). Smooth, easy transaction, friendly communication. Highly recommended. Cheers!
Last edited by OzoneJunkie on Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smooth and easy transaction, prompt payment, and friendly communication with cleverr1 (sold to him U-he Zebra 2). Highly recommended. Cheers!
Last edited by OzoneJunkie on Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought from OzoneJunkie. Fast transaction. Good communication. Great seller.

I sold U-he Diva to hellome006 . Easy, smooth, friendly transaction. Highly recommended!

OzoneJunkie wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:59 pm I sold U-he Diva to hellome006 . Easy, smooth, friendly transaction. Highly recommended!
Ditto. Great seller! Very communicative and very quick.

Purchased bitwig 3 from Stan Navi - great transaction, great communication, great seller!

Sold PrimalTap to LoveEnigma18. Fast payment, great communication. Highly recommend.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”