Your most favourite/used Soundtoys plugins?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am trying hard to resist the current Soundtoys sale. Actually, not able to convince myself to jump on it (for good!). I have Decapitator, EchoBoy Jr., Little MicroShift, Little AlterBoy, and Sie-Q. I love these plugins.

What are your most favourite/used Soundtoys plugins?

This is just to get an opinion on any other Soundtoys plugin that would be good to have. Appreciate the comments. :tu:

Before I sold them, I pretty much only used Echoboy , Echoboy jr and Devil-Loc Deluxe. Occasionally dabbled with FilterFreak.

All have been replaced, although DLD's convenience is definitely missed :tu:

Tremulator is great and lots of fun but the surprise for me was Phasemistress.

After getting the whole set it’s hard to think of soundtoys plugins individually. It’s such an awesome collection. So when I mention the above it’s not really taking into consideration that you might not have the above mentioned.
Last edited by nathanj on Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:45 am Before I sold them, I pretty much only used Echoboy , Echoboy jr and Devil-Loc Deluxe. Occasionally dabbled with FilterFreak.

All have been replaced, although DLD's convenience is definitely missed :tu:
Thanks for the suggestion. :tu:

nathanj wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:39 am Tremulator is great and lots of fun but the surprise for me was Phasemistress.
Yeah, those two along with Radiator are in my list for some time now. Thanks :tu:

little radiator!

nicksohn wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:13 am little radiator!
Yes, I somehow really like it (little or big). But I always keep asking this question: Is it worth it if I have Decapitator and Supercharger GT? :?

I used always echoboy, crystalizer, microshift and little alter boy. Also sometimes radiator and decapitator.

Sold the bundle when i checked more in depth plugins that i already have that come in with bundles from Komplete 11 Ultimate plus Waves gold, kiloheartz, stock plugins and izotope nektar 2.

I must say the only 2 plugins that are hard to replace are Little Alterboy and Microshift. But not because of sound, but because those plugins have few knobs and by turning the mix dial i have the sound i want instantly to wich i have used to. With something like Nektar 2 as alternative to alterboy you have more dialing to have that sound. Same with other chorus/pitch shifting wideners, you can get that sound but with a bit more of dialing.

For me it's probably Echoboy Jr. and Microshift.

Edit: I forgot how useful and easy Little plate is.
Last edited by Scarlet Pumpernickel on Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks again guys, No wonder Decapitator and EchoBoy/Jr. are the two most loved plugins, followed my MicroShift and Little AlterBoy.

Echoboy, without doubt.

Little Plate is the only Soundtoys plugin I've found use for - though it is a great plugin. Only plate I need.

Echoboy, but proper shout out for Little Plate.

I downloaded the demo of the full bundle.
Was not as blown away as I thought I would be, but ended up putting Crystalizer & PanMan on my BF list.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

Phasemistress

PanMan

Tremolator

Primal Tap

Return to “Effects”