Disco Damsel

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good day, Friends!

"Disco Damsel", a track that I have created using (only) T-Force Alpha Plus 2 VST for this month's One Synth Challenge. Effects used are mainly the built-in ones from the VST itself. Do give it a listen, when you can. I hope some of you may like it.

https://soundcloud.com/baalisoda/disco-damsel

Cheers! :tu:

My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 9
Performance - 9.5
Mix - 9.5

Overall - 9.125

Comments: Very well done. Musical development took a little long for me but still kept my interest.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:00 pm My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 9
Performance - 9.5
Mix - 9.5

Overall - 9.125

Comments: Very well done. Musical development took a little long for me but still kept my interest.
Thank you so much for valuable and generous words, my friend.

Really appreciate it :tu:

Nice sounds !
Mixwise, the bass could be more present
and the kick deserves more oomph.
Could also be that the synths are using too much of the bass spectrum,
so a higher Lowpass on these will do the job.
A melody on top would be the ice on the cake.
Otherwise good job.

(( D ))

drumity wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:57 pm Nice sounds !
Mixwise, the bass could be more present
and the kick deserves more oomph.
Could also be that the synths are using too much of the bass spectrum,
so a higher Lowpass on these will do the job.
A melody on top would be the ice on the cake.
Otherwise good job.

(( D ))
Thanks for the detailed feedback, sir. I will sure try to work on your suggestions. :tu:

For using only one synth it worked well. Maybe you could expand on this, music post contest rules, if that is permitted.

Nice!

fastlanephil wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:36 pm For using only one synth it worked well. Maybe you could expand on this, music post contest rules, if that is permitted.

Nice!
I was thinking on the same, post contest will sure try to rework on this.

Nice disco music with the one VST synth. Pleasant ambiance and sounds.

markkuja wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:31 pm Nice disco music with the one VST synth. Pleasant ambiance and sounds.
Thanks for the listen and your generous words, my friend :tu:

Like it :tu:

For a one synth track, this is really good and I enjoyed the listen. It is certainly one to revisit post contest and expand the sound palette a little more. Nice job sir.
I invite you to 'voyage' over to https://adrianearnshaw.com, sign up for some fun e-mail 'blasts', and look forward to helping you launch your ears - and projects - into the stratosphere.

Bansaw wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:56 am Like it :tu:
Happy to know that, my friend :tu:

biodiode wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:38 pm For a one synth track, this is really good and I enjoyed the listen. It is certainly one to revisit post contest and expand the sound palette a little more. Nice job sir.
Very kind of you to say that, sir. I will sure try to (re)work on this post contest :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”