Hyakken is the HY dev !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Raddler1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:53 pm Any way to change the note timing of the individual rings in the euclidean seq? Say first ring turns at 1/16th and second ring 1/8th..etc..
Unfortunately it's not possible.
I will add 8 track version of Euclid seq to RPE2.
So when I make it, I will try to implement it.

Tadashi

hyakken wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:55 pm
yellukhan wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:18 pm a wacky question of the year :)

SeqCollection2:
if i am not mistaken seems there is no global randomize buttons in the sequencers (?)

is it possible to make the Macro controls (especially the button ones) assignable to the Randomize buttons?
so we would use it as a global Randomize?
Unfortunately it's not possible to do it.
I will think about remote control for randomize buttons.

Tadashi
Thank you for the quick response! & fingers crossed :D

JunSev wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:09 pm
bharris22 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:56 pm
JunSev wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:30 pm
bharris22 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:11 pm and I am on Windows 10 32 bit
I know this is not answer and about your particular issue, but just a recommendation: would be nice if you upgrade whenever you can to 64 bit already. Don't get stock with old very limited configurations. All in good will.
I appreciate your concern, but I am working on a tablet here. I have found that a very inexpensive Windows tablet such as this one is more than capable for using several excellent synths (Zebra and Predator among them) while also being perfect for midi sequencing hardware synths. 64 bit is not going to happen on this tablet, and that is fine :).
Oh ok, now I understand, all good. :hug:
No problem! :hug:

Are there any YT videos showcasing HY-SeqCollection2 in action? Can't find anything :(
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:30 pm Are there any YT videos showcasing HY-SeqCollection2 in action? Can't find anything :(
Try searching for 'SeqCollection' - v2 is new so probably not so much on YT at the moment.

Also, demo. :P
Last edited by neverbeeninariot on Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dupe.

neverbeeninariot wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:35 pmTry searching for 'SeqCollection' - v2 is new so probably not so much on YT at the moment.

Also, demo. :P
I did, but there's only a series of German videos :(
I will demo once I'm home :)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

I rarely comment on plugins but I picked up SeqCollection2 over the weekend and it sure is brilliant, especially the Euclid engine and the modulation. I spent hours this weekend coming up with sequences I never would of if I did it by hand.

yellukhan wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:18 pm SeqCollection2:
if i am not mistaken seems there is no global randomize buttons in the sequencers (?)
Would be great to have a global randomize button, am so used to it on iOS with Rozeta Rhythm.

hyakken wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:49 pm "Changing UI size when bottom bar is not show leads to kind if sttetched fonts UI. Studio One here."
Sorry, what do you mean this?
Hide the midi fx. Resize to 120%. Look:
https://s18.directupload.net/images/190722/xwumalk9.png

tapiodmitriyevich wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:02 pm
hyakken wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:49 pm "Changing UI size when bottom bar is not show leads to kind if sttetched fonts UI. Studio One here."
Sorry, what do you mean this?
Hide the midi fx. Resize to 120%. Look:
https://s18.directupload.net/images/190722/xwumalk9.png
Thank you for the picture.
I will fix that bug.

Tadashi
Last edited by hyakken on Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

antic604 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:30 pm Are there any YT videos showcasing HY-SeqCollection2 in action? Can't find anything :(
Sorry, I don't know how to make a video.
By the way, SeqCollection2 has tutorial presets.
I think they will help you to understand the features of the plugin.

Tadashi

stefangx wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:41 pm I rarely comment on plugins but I picked up SeqCollection2 over the weekend and it sure is brilliant, especially the Euclid engine and the modulation. I spent hours this weekend coming up with sequences I never would of if I did it by hand.
Yes, that is why I make sequencer plugins.

Tadashi

me again

for the EUCLID a Global Start Position shift ? .. wouldn't be useful ? :)

yellukhan wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:33 pm me again

for the EUCLID a Global Start Position shift ? .. wouldn't be useful ? :)
I will check my code.
I'm not sure it is possible or not.

Tadashi

Return to “Effects”