Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

tonymax wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:16 pm Im looking at phalanx in the sale, do i need it if i already have avenger.. liking the straight forward sampler approach.
Phalanx has a nice workflow. But I experience bugs (when browsing presets and adjusting loops) that crashes even cubase. And I’m still waiting for a free update they promised 3 years.
msvs wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:26 pm
2) And I see new features in Avenger which would make Phalanx even better (drumsequencer, new FXs, FX routing, multisampling).
yes, we indeed plan to give Phalanx an (free) update with the new DrumSequencer, new FX types etc, once Avenger is released
To be honest, I bought Avenger with the anniversary sale, because I think they won’t update Phalanx anytime soon. And Phalanx is at the moment too unstable to use.

thanks kiezum for the advice, ill pass on phalanx then

yes sadly the old plugins dont seem to be updated and ignored if brought up.... i wouldnt recommend to buy
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

how does the protection on the vps scope work? I bought glitch bitch a long time ago and totally forgot that it enabled me to use their (very nice) free scope.

I installed it, seems to be working without any sort of demo limitation but i dont think its linked to my elicenser in any way

Razzia wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:34 pmI installed it, seems to be working without any sort of demo limitation but i dont think its linked to my elicenser in any way
I thought it only checks if there are valid vengeance licenses on the dongle. And if so you can use it.
But there are versions available that don't need the elicenser at all.

Unfortunately scope is soooo f*****g tiny and not resizable in 2019. A shame.

DocSnyder wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:47 pm
Razzia wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:34 pmI installed it, seems to be working without any sort of demo limitation but i dont think its linked to my elicenser in any way
I thought it only checks if there are valid vengeance licenses on the dongle. And if so you can use it.
But there are versions available that don't need the elicenser at all.

Unfortunately scope is soooo f*****g tiny and not resizable in 2019. A shame.
Thanks

Not tiny on my screen. I dont have a 4k monitor or whatever. Im a bit of a graphics luddite tbh. Ignorance is my bliss. You fancy monitor guys remind me a little of the pc gamers who say they cant play console exclusives because 30fps :D

Razzia wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:50 pmYou fancy monitor guys remind me a little of the pc gamers who say they cant play console exclusives because 30fps :D
Naaah :D Only doing mixing on daily basis. Multiple big monitors to keep track of the arrangement, the mixer and fx is a must then 8) Even at only 2k I have to come close to the monitor to read something within Scope.

DocSnyder wrote:
Naaah :D Only doing mixing on daily basis. Multiple big monitors to keep track of the arrangement, the mixer and fx is a must then 8) Even at only 2k I have to come close to the monitor to read something within Scope.
Oh thats a fair point. I wasnt thinking about the readouts on it. I only really played with it for a couple minutes last night before bed but i do recall the numbers being on the on the small side

I'm amazed at how good Avenger sounds and how versatile it is. Plus, the GUI is both pretty and user friendly. If you have a fairly modern computer, with a powerful CPU and a mid or high-end gaming GPU, the experience is very smooth. You will probably get a smooth experience with a modern low end GPU as well. However, I cannot test this.

Given the current 50% discount, you cannot get a higher value for money, music production wise.

Hi bought a 5 pack. Already choose and registered 2 of them and they are amazing. Will seriously consider getting another 5 pack.

Thank you for the unexpected sale. And I will probably also buy a 5 pack before the 28th. I am too poor but, so far anyway, have excellent credit!

:tu: :) :tu:
바보

Ohlson_M wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:03 pm Given the current 50% discount, you cannot get a higher value for money, music production wise.
Even without the discount.

Avenger sort of fits into that category -- with Phase Plant, Omnisphere and Falcon -- of synths that do practically everything, and the others will cost you between $350 and $500. Vengeance included like 20 of their own (and even third party) plugins into the effects section, while Kilohearts made the effects a separate product and still charge $170 for a base version of Phase Plant, which unless I'm mistaken doesn't even have a filter insert lol.

I thought for a moment that I had fallen through a sort of timehole again and that it was Avenger that was 10 years already.

I'll have a look/listen at/to the XPs again

Ryan99 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:19 pm Hi bought a 5 pack. Already choose and registered 2 of them and they are amazing. Will seriously consider getting another 5 pack.
You don't have to pick the 5 right away then?

Could be handy picking a few now and then pick 1 or 2 from future expansions.

I run multiple Avengers with my onboard GPU. I9 9900K and 3 full HD screens connected. All fine with the UI response.
Cubase Pro 10.5.12 @ Windows 10 Home v1909 @ i9-9900K 32GB @ Gigabyte Z370 HD3P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcLk3l ... gPCNegk5gw
https://soundcloud.com/dj-mce-1

Return to “Instruments”