Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:51 am
tomheavybeats wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:09 am Hey Uncle E, your TDR sale has forum code working on all sale items except Nova GE for some reason, is that on purpose? Was the one I was looking to buy
Try our "Blowout" page:

https://blowout.jrrshop.com
Good to know! :tu:

Tappistry wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:45 pm
Gamma-UT wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:21 am
Tappistry wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:36 am Does anyone know if Impact Studios ever has sales on their Kontakt libraries?
If you mean Impact Soundworks, yes they do.
Yeah I meant Soundworks. :dog:
I wasn't near my email archive earlier - but now I've checked it, you might be in luck. They had a summer sale around this time last year. They have done Black Friday and Xmas sales before and their stuff occasionally turns up at APD (or might be VSTbuzz, maybe both).

The bigger discounts seem to be in the winter sales.

Gamma-UT wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:33 pm
Tappistry wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:36 am Does anyone know if Impact Studios ever has sales on their Kontakt libraries?
I wasn't near my email archive earlier - but now I've checked it, you might be in luck. They had a summer sale around this time last year. They have done Black Friday and Xmas sales before and their stuff occasionally turns up at APD (or might be VSTbuzz, maybe both).

Got Shreddage 2 for $60 last BF

Uncle E: is this (https://blowout.jrrshop.com/ujam-instru ... in-upgrade) the correct product to upgrade from Virtual Drummer 1 - PHAT to all three VD2 drummers ?

Thanks for a response ...

Harry_HH wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:36 pm I just purchased the Sonible Smart:comp from PB - got free beatmachine Dope as gift, the simplest but fun drum plugin.
Well, that pushed me over the top. Thanks for sharing. :tu:
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

Nice! I’ll keep an eye out. I’m most interested in the Nuclear Bass library for some layering on my own DI bass tracks.

Thanks for the info!

Blue Phase Music

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:18 am For just $59.99 (instead of $250), get the Ultimate Bundle from HIDDEN PATH AUDIO featuring BARRAGE and TRANZFORM, two heavy hitting instruments featuring bleeding-edge cinematic percussion and hybrid rhythmic sound design that will instantly be your new “GOTO” for cinematic sound.
Been waiting for these to drop :tu:

The Epic Ultimate GoTo Cinematic Bleeding Edge Sound Designer Heavy Lifting Hybrid Kontakt Libraries (Mark 754).

It’s the last couple of days before the intro price of Soundtheory Gullfoss (Windows version) ends. I’m on the fence myself. Don’t know whether to jump off or slowly climb down again... Any suggestions?

pekadan wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:23 pm It’s the last couple of days before the intro price of Soundtheory Gullfoss (Windows version) ends. I’m on the fence myself. Don’t know whether to jump off or slowly climb down again... Any suggestions?
all you can ask your self is what does it add to your sound, and is that addition worth the jump off

DjRubble wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:40 pm
pekadan wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:23 pm It’s the last couple of days before the intro price of Soundtheory Gullfoss (Windows version) ends. I’m on the fence myself. Don’t know whether to jump off or slowly climb down again... Any suggestions?
all you can ask your self is what does it add to your sound, and is that addition worth the jump off
One of the best things about Gullfoss is the time it saves....

DjRubble wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:40 pm
After having messed with Gullfoss for a few mixes. It definitely is on a whole other level than Soothe but more effective in mastering. They need to push this as a mastering plugin.

Soothe and MSD attenuate peaks if you tell it where the harsh areas are while Gullfoss basically attenuates with pink noise as a reference internally, so it seems. So, you would get Gullfoss for mastering then get Soothe or MSD for individual tracks.

Definitely a time saver for EDM guys. This begs the question...what about parts of the song you don't want attenuated to a pink noise curve. I guess you'd have to automate it or your mix should be near perfectly mastered already. Hmmm. Now thinking about it. Gullfoss is a good idea but for it to be really effective, you'd have to start with a good mastered mix already to take advantage of the effect transparently.
Last edited by Mathematics on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Ah, so it WAS Impact Studios. :lol: See here:

https://impact-studios.com/products/the-nuclear-bass

Welp, chalk one up for Instagram advertising getting me interested in something:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o680iVSDCKI

https://www.circlesdrumsamples.com/desert

Screw your pristine drum samples, let's record drums in the middle of the desert with crickets and flies buzzing in the mics. :lol:

They also have a new library called "Dead," which appears to be a new take on the Toontrack Claustrophobic library. Small room, everything super damped. Sounds great for hip-hop or maybe some modern pop fusion kinda vibe.

https://www.circlesdrumsamples.com/dead

All their libraries are on sale right now for July, but I'm guessing they'll do a Black Friday big sale of some kind. Don't see much mention of them here on KVR ... maybe they're a newer company?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”