Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:35 am
dzilizzi wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:52 am How does this compare to something like Patchwork?
Patchwork is a plugin chainer that allows you to create parallel plugin chains, each of which is sequential. Element has a much more flexible routing architecture. It is more comparable to Metaplugin or Bidule. The developer of Element is exceptionally active and publishes updates very frequently. The direction the development is taking makes this primarily an alternative to Bidule. Bidule is still more powerful at this point, but I like the overall usability of Element better. You probably need to try it to figure out which one suits you better.
Thanks. Sounds interesting. I have Patchwork but I was wondering if it was worth getting. I'll watch some videos I guess.

tomheavybeats wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:52 am
dzilizzi wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:52 am How does this compare to something like Patchwork?
Patchwork is a plugin chainer that allows you to create parallel plugin chains, each of which is sequential. Element has a much more flexible routing architecture. It is more comparable to Metaplugin or Bidule. The developer of Element is exceptionally active and publishes updates very frequently. The direction the development is taking makes this primarily an alternative to Bidule. Bidule is still more powerful at this point, but I like the overall usability of Element better. You probably need to try it to figure out which one suits you better.
Element was useless with PDC when I tested it a few months back, wouldn’t take into account plugins with high latency and so audio wasn’t in sync, went for Patchwork in the end as was flawless. Has it improved?
Thanks. This is good to know.

frackermak wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:18 am
jeffb01 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:19 am btw, if you're looking to by multiple Avenger expansions during this sale, this is the best price I've seen at $28 a piece (for 5)
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... ack-pick-5
ooooo!!! :o Which 5 though?
Any must haves on the list?
Cheers
Here's a couple of Avenger expansions, two for $38, over on the bargain thread:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=262151&p=7467565#p7467565
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

Does anybody know how long the nomad factory sale at jrrshop will last?

MasterTuner wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:00 pm
frackermak wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:18 am
jeffb01 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:19 am btw, if you're looking to by multiple Avenger expansions during this sale, this is the best price I've seen at $28 a piece (for 5)
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... ack-pick-5
ooooo!!! :o Which 5 though?
Any must haves on the list?
Cheers
Here's a couple of Avenger expansions, two for $38, over on the bargain thread:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=262151&p=7467565#p7467565
These are third-parties, not on sale from VPS.

tomheavybeats wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:52 am
Element was useless with PDC when I tested it a few months back, wouldn’t take into account plugins with high latency and so audio wasn’t in sync, went for Patchwork in the end as was flawless. Has it improved?
I only use it standalone to be honest. Would have to check.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Does anyone know if Impact Studios ever has sales on their Kontakt libraries?

tylerdedera wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:13 pm Does anybody know how long the nomad factory sale at jrrshop will last?
Thank you for asking. It ends August 4.

Uncle E wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:53 am
tylerdedera wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:13 pm Does anybody know how long the nomad factory sale at jrrshop will last?
Hey Uncle E, your TDR sale has forum code working on all sale items except Nova GE for some reason, is that on purpose? Was the one I was looking to buy

tomheavybeats wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:09 am Hey Uncle E, your TDR sale has forum code working on all sale items except Nova GE for some reason, is that on purpose? Was the one I was looking to buy
Try our "Blowout" page:

https://blowout.jrrshop.com

Uncle E wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:51 am
tomheavybeats wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:09 am Hey Uncle E, your TDR sale has forum code working on all sale items except Nova GE for some reason, is that on purpose? Was the one I was looking to buy
Try our "Blowout" page:

https://blowout.jrrshop.com
Great! Thanks Uncle E, just purchased

Tappistry wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:36 am Does anyone know if Impact Studios ever has sales on their Kontakt libraries?
If you mean Impact Soundworks, yes they do.

Uncle E wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:53 am
Awesome thanks! This is a pretty good deal, been looking at magnetic II for sometime now.

I just purchased the Sonible Smart:comp from PB - got free beatmachine Dope as gift, the simplest but fun drum plugin.

Gamma-UT wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:21 am
Tappistry wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:36 am Does anyone know if Impact Studios ever has sales on their Kontakt libraries?
If you mean Impact Soundworks, yes they do.
Yeah I meant Soundworks. :dog:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”