Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Ableton Live Suite from cmac. Very quick. Once paid, all done. Still downloading as of this writing. Awesome seller!
Han

I just got RC24 and RC48 from jondl_2000, very fast and smooth transaction. Thank you. :tu:

Sold "NI Session Guitarist - Strummed Acoustic 2" to Arno2016. Fast and smooth deal, recommended buyer. Thanks!

J4R1O wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:38 pm Bought Lindell 254E from GNXT! Cool guy, great communication and super fast transfer. Highly recommended seller! :tu:
Great buyer quick and easy communication!! :tu:

Sold NI Reverb Classics to Niowiad in what might have been the most efficient transaction I’ve conducted this month. Excellent buyer!
"All persons living or dead are purely coincidental." - Vonnegut

Thank you to frank1985 for a pleasant and swift transfer of Valhalla Room License

Super quick and easy transaction with Hotmitts Great buyer!

Sold Mpressor to Mich_Dor. Everything went fast and smooth!

mvd83 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:01 pm Sold Mpressor to Mich_Dor. Everything went fast and smooth!
That is correct; mvd83's proper.

I sold Cableguys Bundle to 15cr34m

Things went very smoothly, and he was patient and very friendly, as we waited for the transfer to occur. Highly Recommended :)
Last edited by OzoneJunkie on Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Mini V3 from walablat.

Very smooth, no problems, thanks :tu:

OzoneJunkie wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:00 pm I sold Cableguys Bundle to 15cr34m

Things went very smoothly, and he was patient and very friendly, as we waited for the transfer to occur. Highly Recommended :)
Likewise :)
Very gentle and punctual sir. Recommended as well :tu:

Just bought Millennia NSEQ-2 and Vertigo VSM-3 from wavemantra. Smooth transaction, very quick with replies and license transfer.

Bought Microtonic from fjolle excellent seller, great comunication. Thanks.

Puigchild sold to Immigrant. Fast and smoth transaction, great buyer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”