You know you are a true KVR member when....

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by ghettosynth on Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tj Shredder wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:23 pm When vurt is quoting you. You’re not if you never heard about him... If you don’t like his music you are suffering from bad taste...
Who's Vurt? :ud:

phreaque wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:06 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:23 pm When vurt is quoting you. You’re not if you never heard about him... If you don’t like his music you are suffering from bad taste...
Who's Vurt? :ud:
hairy pothead
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

reported :tantrum:
hippy.

When you are on multiple foes lists....but no one is on yours.

...still wondering what became of BrontoScorpio.

ghettosynth wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:28 pm
Karma_tba wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:10 am :evil: When Karma_tba is on your foe list. 8)
I'm telling you, we should have a badge that shows how many foes we have, that is, how many other foe lists that we're on, rounding is ok. Kind of like the KVRAF thing.
But then it's going to be like Uber accounts, where you're wondering who the asshole was that didn't give you 5 stars (but its probably one driver that never turned off the ride after dropping me off, turning my $12 ride into a bill for $300+ - that punk ass got a low rating from me too).

So far I haven't foe'd up anyone.

Not sure if I made it to anyone's list (and I kind of like that).

When you remember this thread will be a decade old this year.

When thumbs down buttons become a cause for concern.

... the idea of being quarantined with a Virus sounds like a GOOD thing :tu:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Erisian wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:39 pm When absence of thumbs down buttons become a cause for concern.
Fixed.

When you don't know what else to do.

When you get respect from and can look down on «nubes» just because you have been a member for more years. Ohh, those old days trading Akai libraries on IRC chat. :p
Lurker

phreaque wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:25 pm into serum vs. diva kinda topics
More like u-he vs everything else kinda every topic in instruments, daily, every week.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

If you are still waiting for the "Old KVR Blue" to return.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”