delete

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

delete
Last edited by iliatilev on Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sorry, not listening to a 26 minute song. Post something a little shorter and I'll be happy to have a listen.

There are 6 songs in there.. The time stamp is in the description.. LOL

iliatilev wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:27 pm There are 6 songs in there.. The time stamp is in the description.. LOL
Well I'm not hunting around for them.

Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Will listen again, later, in headphones. Sub'd on YT. Followed on SC :tu:

i started to listen on my phone
but im going to turn off and wait till i get to the computer.
sounds very good the few mins ive heard though 8)

Thank you guys.. I appreciate it! ;)

a more complete listen, so glad i waited for the monitors. some great sounds and arrangement here, and great playing :tu:
very nice mix too.
no complaints whatsoever :D

I like it !
I would absolutely prefer a real drummer here.
I do have a drumservice, would love to give this more life !
Feel free to contact me :-)

(( D ))

I'm not really a huge fan of "prog" rock/metal, so I'm not big on the song itself as like most prog-rock, it's not exactly memorable or something I'm itching to hit play again on — but as I said, that's more to do with my dislike of the composition style.

The production however, I really like. The tone is perfect for it, and the whole thing has this — and I detest this term but it's the best I can think of — "warmth" to it that adds to the mellow, sort of ethereal vibe of the tune and EP in general. The playing is also top-notch.

Some of my friends are more inclined to the prog style than I, and I'll be sure to tell them to check out your music.

It sounds darn good from what I heard. Sounds pretty much like the jazz/rock genre. I use to like a little of it but wasn’t big into a lot of repeat listens. Even Jeff Beck. Maybe it’s more fun to listen to it live. I imagine there is a market for this regardless of my musical whims.

:tu:

some very nice work herein , random internet person ...
not your first rodeo , i'm guessing ...

the mix is a tad fizzy , for me , but your balance is spot on ...
my fusion days lay back in the '70's , so i'm finding this just a tad vanilla ,
but you 've got the chops ...

well done ...

wagtunes wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:03 pm Sorry, not listening to a 26 minute song. Post something a little shorter and I'll be happy to have a listen.
Here's a playlist of the individual songs:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 9ML9bp1CBq

I'm a drummer but you got me at 2:20 where the drums drop out and things get trippy and floaty. :hihi: Nice playing, enjoyable melodies. Reminded me a bit of the Dregs (esp guitar work). Some of the key parts were reminiscent of old return to forever, Al D stuff. Sufficient number of odd, random dropped beat breaks to keep a proggie's interest. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”