Channel Robot release S One a streamlined wave-shaping synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hihi:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Very interesting little synth. Only thing I really whine about is that arp obviously doesn't get saved with the preset. Made a very nice sequence and lost it immediately :lol:

Distorted Horizon wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:14 am Very interesting little synth. Only thing I really whine about is that arp obviously doesn't get saved with the preset. Made a very nice sequence and lost it immediately :lol:
Hmm, they are saved here, let me look in to that.
VST/AU Developer for Hire

Where is Shapiro on your web site, please ?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:45 pm Where is Shapiro on your web site, please ?
Its not on the site yet. Due this month. fingers crossed.

So what will be the level of price ?

Just an order of idea, no need to reveal the exact price already. It is just to see if I wait for the complete Shapiro (which seems very promising) or if I take already S One. Taking Shapiro would be having S One without using it. But if Shapiro will be too much expensive for my wallet then yes I take S One by now.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

BlackWinny wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:43 pm So what will be the level of price ?

Just an order of idea, no need to reveal the exact price already. It is just to see if I wait for the complete Shapiro (which seems very promising) or if I take already S One. Taking Shapiro would be having S One without using it. But if Shapiro will be too much expensive for my wallet then yes I take S One by now.
Sure understood.

Shapiro will (probably) be in the £25-35 range.

Lind0n wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:58 am
Distorted Horizon wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:14 am Very interesting little synth. Only thing I really whine about is that arp obviously doesn't get saved with the preset. Made a very nice sequence and lost it immediately :lol:
Hmm, they are saved here, let me look in to that.
OK I see where the confusion is.

S One's arp has 20 "slots" or settings - into which you can place (up to 20) different configurations of the arp. The idea being you can "jump" between arp set-ups whilst you are playing...

When you save a preset S One saves these 20 settings along with the current arp set-up. BUT... when you load a preset S One assumes you want to use one of the saved "slots" and loads that (overwriting your arp set up).

So once you have an arp set up you like, press "Save Settings" and S One will remember your set-up in that slot, you can now save your preset and S One will recall your arp set up when you reload the preset, and select that slot.

I hope this explains it. We are looking at a simpler way to get **both** bits of functionality: easy access to multiple arp set-ups AND instant preset recall of your last set-up, in the next maintenance release of S One.

That explains it. Thanks :tu:

Ok just a quick note to say S One has been updated to version 1.0.1, two small fixes:

1. You no longer need to place the current ARP settings in a "settings slot" in order to save with the preset. Now all settings slots save correctly AND the current layout in the arp saves too.

2. Clicking on the text "Pitch Offset" resets all the pitch offsets to zero (which is fiddly to do manually)

Existing owners just need to go to the download page: re-download then install.

Lind0n wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:56 am
BlackWinny wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:43 pm So what will be the level of price ?

Sure understood.

Shapiro will (probably) be in the £25-35 range.
Then I'll take Shapiro as soon as it is released.
:tu:
It looks so promising that at this price it will be the bargain of the year!
:phones:

..check the web site shop....shh dont tell anyone.

Lind0n wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:00 am ..check the web site shop....shh dont tell anyone.
Check the recent activity (a few minutes ago) on the web site.
:hug:

Shhh... It's secret.

:D

Jacques (from France)

cool thanks.

Shapiro is the same thing as One but more features?

*edit*

Reads in the first page :dog:

Will buy :tu:
Last edited by Distorted Horizon on Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”