Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary!

Congrat :) very nice sale ! -50% !
So sad to be dry at this moment !

So, now it's on a big sale, might be worth getting, few things i'm wondering.

a) So how CPU intensive is it ?
b) No one has mentioned AVX so I assume its not another Massive X
c) What kind of synth catagory does it fall into ? EDM, Dub, Hardstyle, or really an all rounder ? (Zebra2 is what I call an all rounder)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

a.) you need a quite modern PC, at least 8GB RAM and much CPU. A FullHD minimum screen is required, too. I would recommend a desktop, not laptop.
b.) not even close
c.) its an all rounder as you can see on our expansions: cinematic, chillout, edm, dubstep...

LeVzi wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:35 am b) No one has mentioned AVX so I assume its not another Massive X
c) What kind of synth catagory does it fall into ? EDM, Dub, Hardstyle, or really an all rounder ? (Zebra2 is what I call an all rounder)
Maybe Manuel as a developer can't promote Avenger enough.
As an owner of Avenger, it's the all-in-one package always wanted :love:
Sampler, multi channel engine, drum kit sampler, FM, AN, AM synthesis, granular, wavetable engines, cross-modulation between engines, top-notch smart arpeggiator, expertly made MSEG and mod matrices, pro sounding FX algorithms, multi-timbral ability, and lots of really useful genre-specific expansions! :tu:

msvs wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:58 am a.) you need a quite modern PC, at least 8GB RAM and much CPU. A FullHD minimum screen is required, too. I would recommend a desktop, not laptop.
b.) not even close
c.) its an all rounder as you can see on our expansions: cinematic, chillout, edm, dubstep...
I meant it doesn't require an AVX CPU ?

I run 16Gb RAM, and hex core phenom 2 1090T , old but still runs all my current VST's well enough. I have 4gb VRAM on a 560 Radeon card, so takes care of graphics.

Running Cubase 9.5 fine, with no issues. So Avenger should be OK ? Or the CPU going to struggle ?

Thanks for the advice.

Congrats on the 10 year anniversary.

I'm rather tempted to buy the 5 x expansions for $140 at Sweetwater :hyper:

What's everyone's favourite expansions?
Thinking of getting EDM fx, Cinematic 2, Synthwave.. Not sure about the other two.

Armadillo wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:57 am Thinking of getting EDM fx, Cinematic 2, Synthwave.. Not sure about the other two.
Cinematic 1 & 2 are both must have :love:

Ryan99 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:47 am
Nexus is from ReFX.
True, but both from the brain of Manuel. Hence my "ot" remark.
More BPM please

Tried the demo, lovely synth, nice GUI, not too bad on CPU. Will deffo think about it.

LeVzi wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:26 am Tried the demo, lovely synth, nice GUI, not too bad on CPU. Will deffo think about it.
I suggest you take a look at the manual too. Theres a lot of little details and quality of life stuff that's easy to miss. They managed to tuck a lot onto that gui without making it feel cluttered.

I dont mean to shill out here, but it's frankly the best softsynth ive ever used. Fairly cpu friendly, does everything under the sun, and is almost as braindead easy to use as Serum once you know where everything is on the UI

Thank you for this great anniversary sale, Atmospherica 1 is feeding my inspiration right now ! :love: :clap:
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

Armadillo wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:57 am I'm rather tempted to buy the 5 x expansions for $140 at Sweetwater :hyper:
Cheers for the heads up. Thats 10 pack bought...

Going to buy Philter XL. Thinking about the Multiband Compresor, just to try out those dance presets people rave on about. Don't really need another but it's tempting.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

Congratulations on the anniversary!!! Avenger is indeed an absolutely powerhouse of a Synth. One of the best purchases I have ever made. Highly recommended at 50% off. This must be the deal of the year right here! :)

Now roll on v1.5!! :D
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Im looking at phalanx in the sale, do i need it if i already have avenger.. liking the straight forward sampler approach.

thanks for any insight

Tony

Return to “Instruments”