TSUYA

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Graduated from High School in '70...didn't attend college until '72 due to lack of funds and so-so grades. I was given a grant by way of "affirmative action". I was required to attend "orientation" over the preceding summer. That's when I met Tsuya. She was five years my senior. She didn't wear make-up or shoes and she was gorgeous. She taught me about love and life...to trust my feelings and to follow my heart...among many other things. I would never be the same.
https://soundcloud.com/karma_tba/tsuya

Obviously doesn't know the meaning of EQ, compression or anything. Dull recording, boring song. I've heard 10 year old's rap better than this. Track is almost embarrassing to post in a music forum.

You want to come at me man? I can dish it out as good as I can take it.

You want a war? You've got a war.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:10 am Obviously doesn't know the meaning of EQ, compression or anything. Dull recording, boring song. I've heard 10 year old's rap better than this. Track is almost embarrassing to post in a music forum.

OOOOOOOHH I'm scared. Bring on the nuclear weapons. I'm not trying to impress anyone with my skills or lack of them. Tsuya is a ditty about a personal experience as is everything I do. You say you are done then you come roaring back like a chihuahua in a dogfight. You are a failed musician, artist, producer, sound designer. Whereas I'm just a loser who uses his computer as a distraction, not claiming to be anything more. I don't take myself or my "music" seriously and could give a damn about EQ , compression, or the quality of my mixes. After all most listeners are playing them on $5.00 earbuds. So I'll leave you to you delusions of grandeur...and don't forget to wipe your chin and dust off your knees. Oh yeah put down the candy and let the little boy(10 year old) go :D

Karma_tba wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:32 am
wagtunes wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:10 am Obviously doesn't know the meaning of EQ, compression or anything. Dull recording, boring song. I've heard 10 year old's rap better than this. Track is almost embarrassing to post in a music forum.

OOOOOOOHH I'm scared. Bring on the nuclear weapons. I'm not trying to impress anyone with my skills or lack of them. Tsuya is a ditty about a personal experience as is everything I do. You say you are done then you come roaring back like a chihuahua in a dogfight. You are a failed musician, artist, producer, sound designer. Whereas I'm just a loser who uses his computer as a distraction, not claiming to be anything more. I don't take myself or my "music" seriously and could give a damn about EQ , compression, or the quality of my mixes. After all most listeners are playing them on $5.00 earbuds. So I'll leave you to you delusions of grandeur...and don't forget to wipe your chin and dust off your knees. Oh yeah put down the candy and let the little boy(10 year old) go :D
I was done. I hadn't said a word to you. Then you come into my thread talking shit and accusing me of plagiarism. I mean how big of an asshole are you?

You keep away from me and I'll keep away from you.

It's that simple.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:37 am

I was done. I hadn't said a word to you. Then you come into my thread talking shit and accusing me of plagiarism. I mean how big of an asshole are you?

It's that simple.
NO BITCH ….U declared war! 10 year olds who rap better? Maybe you should spend more time in your "studio" and not at the playground. When are you gonna unleash the "Tigress". You say something is seriously wrong with me? A smooth operator like you would ignore a pitiful soul like me. I'm 67 years old an have survived the ghetto, drugs, gangs, and cancer. I've seen lots of wallet warriors like you. Peace? Don't make me laugh. You missed the Paul and Ringo reunion....all U need is Love! You leave me alone or I'll muss up your sandbox you little baby. By the way you still got a lifeline...who wants to be a millionaire? Run to you mods …. I could give a rat's ass if you get me banned KVR is of NO value to me. :lol:

Enjoyable, interesting song. Its much more meaningful if there is a good story behind the track.
Good job. :tu:

Karma_tba wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:54 am

It's that simple.
NO BITCH ….U declared war! 10 year olds who rap better? Maybe you should spend more time in your "studio" and not at the playground. When are you gonna unleash the "Tigress". You say something is seriously wrong with me? A smooth operator like you would ignore a pitiful soul like me. I'm 67 years old an have survived the ghetto, drugs, gangs, and cancer. I've seen lots of wallet warriors like you. Peace? Don't make me laugh. You missed the Paul and Ringo reunion....all U need is Love! You leave me alone or I'll muss up your sandbox you little baby. By the way you still got a lifeline...who wants to be a millionaire? Run to you mods …. I could give a rat's ass if you get me banned KVR is of NO value to me. :lol:
You know what? You are right about one thing. You're not worth it. You're a poor, pitiful, mentally disturbed person and I need to just ignore your rants and insults.

Have a nice life fighting with yourself.

I shouldn't have removed you from ignore.

I won't make that mistake again.

Karma_tba wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:54 am

It's that simple.
NO BITCH ….U declared war! 10 year olds who rap better? Maybe you should spend more time in your "studio" and not at the playground. When are you gonna unleash the "Tigress". You say something is seriously wrong with me? A smooth operator like you would ignore a pitiful soul like me. I'm 67 years old an have survived the ghetto, drugs, gangs, and cancer. I've seen lots of wallet warriors like you. Peace? Don't make me laugh. You missed the Paul and Ringo reunion....all U need is Love! You leave me alone or I'll muss up your sandbox you little baby. By the way you still got a lifeline...who wants to be a millionaire? Run to your mods …. I could give a rat's ass if you get me banned KVR is of NO value to me. :lol:

Hey, if I remember wagtunes correctly, you guys are in the same age group. You might want to turn it down a bit, fellow senior citizens (yes, I am also AARP member). Children are watching. ;)

mgw38 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:28 am Hey, if I remember wagtunes correctly, you guys are in the same age group. You might want to turn it down a bit, fellow senior citizens (yes, I am also AARP member). Children are watching. ;)
My kids have my back...and I am NOT an AARP member and have NO interest in being a role model. Besides wags doesn't act his age just his shoe size.

Karma_tba wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:32 am
mgw38 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:28 am Hey, if I remember wagtunes correctly, you guys are in the same age group. You might want to turn it down a bit, fellow senior citizens (yes, I am also AARP member). Children are watching. ;)
My kids have my back...and I am NOT an AARP member and have NO interest in being a role model. Besides wags doesn't act his age just his shoe size.
I have four kids the oldest is 26 and triplets who are 24 and they all love me and take offense to some random dweeb disrespecting me. They are much more knowledgeable about the web than I am. They would love to opportunity to read some old fart his book. They don't appreciate the way wags and jancivil have treated me, but I prefer to fight my own battles.

You can relax man. It's over. I'm not reading or responding to him anymore. He's not worth my time. If he wants to rant, he'll be ranting to the wind.

double post
Last edited by Karma_tba on Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karma_tba wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:00 am
wagtunes wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:54 am
You can relax man. It's over. I'm not reading or responding to him anymore. He's not worth my time. If he wants to rant, he'll be ranting to the wind.
Kyle, Noah, Cody, Kayla check out this old fool! Age shamed. After all that yip yipping . Just a little lap dog. just like the wind...he blows. Say hi to the wife! PUNK!!

Karma_tba wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:01 am
Karma_tba wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:00 am
wagtunes wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:54 am
Kyle, Noah, Cody, Kayla check out this old fool! Age shamed. After all that yip yipping . Just a little lap dog. just like the wind...he blows. Say hi to the wife! PUNK!!
After advising several newbies to have a thick skin... he has shown he has the thin-ness skin of all. :roll:

Return to “Music Cafe”