Not getting subscription notifications

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Recently I no longer get an email notification of a subscribed thread when a reply has been made.

Did KVR sent out a notification that this service will no longer be available and obviously I did not that email also. :roll:

"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Kalamata Kid wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:51 pm Recently I no longer get an email notification of a subscribed thread when a reply has been made.

Did KVR sent out a notification that this service will no longer be available and obviously I did not that email also. :roll:
coming in fine here, but you know you stop getting emails after the first response until you log on and view that post and other posts after right? You dont get the email but you will see them in your notifications on the forum. In other words if there are ten responses after you log off, you will get one email saying someone replied (not 10), when you log on and got to notifications it will say the same name plus the names of others or like plus 9 more. Also just to be safe check the notifications settings and make sure you have the option for email for nicked Someone creates a topic in a forum to which you are subscribed
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I typically get four to ten notifications to my email address daily for many years now.

I have Notifications and Email checked on all the items below..
then for good measure I Submitted.

Edit notification options
Here you can set your preferred notification methods for the board.

NOTIFICATION TYPE NOTIFICATIONS EMAIL
Posting Notifications
Your topics/posts are approved or disapproved by a moderator
Someone replies to a topic you have bookmarked
Someone replies to a topic to which you are subscribed
Someone quotes you in a post
Someone creates a topic in a forum to which you are subscribed
Miscellaneous Notifications
Someone sends you a private message

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:56 pm Sign up to PA, they send them daily.
:hihi:

It looks like Yahoo has been putting the KVR emails in the spam folder.
How and why this happened I do not know.
and
I was getting desperate and was preparing to sign up at PA. :lol:

Return to “Site Stuff”