A few bugs/weird interactions.

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Tracktion team
I have a few bugs (or just odd things) to report. I am on W10.2.1 in Windows 10.

Show and hide parts of the interface pop up - when you hover over the browser button the tool tip says "drag button to move", this is not a button you can drag.

Plugin Selector - When the browser is in the default left position the Plugin selector opens next to the browser. When the browser is on the top or right the Plugin selector opens over the browser. Personally I prefer it opening over the browser as it provides a larger window to find plugins. Not sure which way is intended

Global Key and Scale - In the transport (compact or full size) the Key and Scale is wonky. First, the tool tip at the top say it is tempo settings. Second the pop up bubble is mildly broken. If you click on Scale to change the Scale and mouse up the menu pop up disappears. What looks to be happening is there is a pixel or 2 between the top of the scale button and the menu pop up where the mouse is catching the key button and closing the menu. If you move the mouse very fast (faster then the UI refreshes mouse position?) the cursor will make it to the menu. You can also get the cursor to the menu if you go to the side/down and around the key button. There is probably other places in the UI that this issue might happen as it looks like changing the actively hovered button closes menu pop ups.

Search Tab in the Browser ignores the Show check marks in the Plugin options.

Bumping for visibility.

I see it. Kidding.

Adding one more... Waveform doesn’t capture the mouse when you try to click and drag to change values. You hit the topic or bottom of the display and have to start again.

gerk -- all your issues will be fixed in next build

jon -- not quite sure what you mean

The mouse cursor stays visible and moves up and down the screen instead of disappearing with just the numbers increasing or decreasing until you run out of physical room.

Top or bottom, not topic... sheesh.

Return to “Tracktion”