"Mars" Distortion VST-AU (free beta)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another old Jeskola Buzz classic ported to something more people should be able to use:

http://www.robotplanet.dk/t2/mars_disto ... t_beta.zip

Windows VST 32/64 bit, OSX AU/VST 64bit. Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks, no issues in Logic Pro X 10.4 (so far).

Wow. It works well in FL Studio 20.5, 64bit. Really like it. Lot of modes. Any chance to make UI little bigger or do it resizable? :pray:
yzcoruhT

Bigger? Hmm, interesting. I'll keep that in mind. I also need to make the graphics a bit more appealing.

Works well so far in Cubase 10, Win7, 64bit.

One important annoyance : very big volume differences between the different modes. It scared the $%& out of me :)

And i'm missing a Mix knob...every distortion should have a mix knob really ;)
More BPM please

Hey are any of the other plugs 64 bit? Like Chopper and TubeEQ look interesting too.

Very cool
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

fun in fl 20, works fine, thank you!

best in buzz.

I have no past with "old Jeskola Buzz classic", so fresh impression:
I like what it does and it`s variety of sound shaping.
Beta works very well.

My request (like others mentioned) would be a control of gain & dry/wet.
If requests are an option that is.

Thanks for this creation.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

works great with Reaper and Cubase, loving some of the really dirty distortion modes. thanks a lot

It would be nice if you could also do a gui-less version like your other plugins (which i love). Any chance of more ports of the synths ?

Actually sounded decent

Has some gnarly sounding drive modes but no Final Gain/Trim so it is often too loud and needs a gain plugin after.

Otherwise seems to be working ok in Reason 10.

I can probably help with GUI art if you need it.

:-)

Hopefully someone will convert Sonicverb to VST.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Return to “Effects”