Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can also email them to you if the guy above forgets, feel free to make it worth my while

somebody is willing to share his 150 EUR / month subscription code from PA per PM?

150 Euro per month?!?!

I got a $179.99 / year voucher code. I'm not into subscriptions. It's a personal voucher though so I dunno how they feel about people sharing them.

Not gonna lie, 150 € / month sounds like a steal to me

the "real" heavy hitters got that offer, when im not totally off. And i bet some of then dont want to sign up, so maybe they would spare a code :D

alibling wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:39 am the "real" heavy hitters got that offer, when im not totally off. And i bet some of then dont want to sign up, so maybe they would spare a code :D
Some got a $149.99 per year coupon. You said “per month“. ;)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

oh yea sorry, LOL !

MogwaiBoy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:52 am 150 Euro per month?!?!

I got a $179.99 / year voucher code. I'm not into subscriptions. It's a personal voucher though so I dunno how they feel about people sharing them.
It's not a personal voucher. It's the same few codes for everyone. Here's mine and I bet yours is just the same... or it has a B at the end...
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

They are not all the same. I got a different one. Also no B at the end.

Uncle E wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:03 pm
dangayle wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:37 am Does that Soundtoys bundle on JRR come as individual licenses, or is it a locked bundle?
It is a single serial number.
So- Does anyone know where this would put the upgrade to full bundle cost for BF? Does the single serial mean it only counts as a single VST owned toward the discount?

=B
Homebrew MSI Ryzen 3700x 32G RAM 4.5 Ghz, Win 10 Pro 22H2, Focusrite 2i2 v3 i/o, Komplete S49, Ableton Live 12, FL 21, Studio One

BluesMuse wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:00 pm
dangayle wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:37 am Does that Soundtoys bundle on JRR come as individual licenses, or is it a locked bundle?
So- Does anyone know where this would put the upgrade to full bundle cost for BF? Does the single serial mean it only counts as a single VST owned toward the discount?

=B
From what I remember, the more you own the better the discount to the bundle. But some give better discounts than others. But I don't know for sure which are the best to get and I can't tell you now because I have the full bundle. I do know they had things like Little Plate and one other one on sale for $10 at one point, which really ended up helping my discount later. But the more expensive ones don't necessarily help much. So whenever you can grab one at a deep discount, do so. It is usually worth it.

BluesMuse wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:00 pm
=B
Go to the source as only they can really confirm it and if you have it in an email and they get it wrong it will give you some leverage to try and get a better deal.

mgw38 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:31 pm They are not all the same. I got a different one. Also no B at the end.
Did you get the mega179-UBBRWV? That's the other one circulating...
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Nope

escalona wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:14 pm
mgw38 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:31 pm They are not all the same. I got a different one. Also no B at the end.
Did you get the mega179-UBBRWV? That's the other one circulating...
mgw38 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:19 pmNope
he's three layers of VIP above the rest of us

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”