The "NEW" Plugin Alliance?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:) :)

This is getting ridiculous.

Free copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Now you just need the megaWTF-WEPAYYOU911 option for the Facebook group schills :)

we pay you.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mathematics on Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

:tu:

:band2:

Wow i cannot take pa serious anymore...... i know marketing is full of bs but this is straight lying and people lying xxxxx. Great plugins . Normally this shit needs to be boycotted. First officially lying whats the next step. Even waves didnt lie like that didnt they?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Waves isn't so bad in contrast. After all...they were the ones that started the $29 plugin deal. I remember the poll they did a while back asking what would you be willing to pay for a plugin. $29 is the magic number. I'd buy more plugins if they were only $29 a pop and less when purchasing in bulk.

The lying though...that crap has to stop.

images.jpg

Mathematics wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:57 am Waves isn't so bad in contrast. After all...they were the ones that started the $29 plugin deal. I remember the poll they did a while back asking what would you be willing to pay for a plugin. $29 is the magic number. I'd buy more plugins if they were only $29 a pop and less when purchasing in bulk.

The lying though...that crap has to stop.

images.jpg
Ok thx.

People underestimate marketing bs and straight lying. Problem is that dirk tried so hard in the mails and on facebook to be taken seriously and still people protect him (not you meant) and his business. Whats the next step? Maybe pluginactivations not possible anymore cause with enough money the servers get shit down. Just making thoughts why this may not be tolerated when someone starts already on this level lying. And these are facts no excuses possible. Are comments deleted on fb? This needs to be made there public and put dirk to talk.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Deleted

I wish the best to Plugin Alliance but surely do not buy any plugin more. Surely it will put abusive prices for the purchase and force you to the subscriptions.

I just want the Shadow Hills comp. Don't need it. Can live without it.

escalona wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:11 pmThere is nothing I need right now from PA (in fact I just unloaded a hefty amount of their plugins that I wasn't using here on the forum) but I'm sure if there is one I need, I will be able to buy it sooner that one would think for a very reasonable price.
I'm still looking to buy the Phil's Cascade since I was on vacation during their Mega Summer Sale and missed all those low prices. I have a "WTB" topic at KVR's Sell & Buy forum but still not sure if I want to support PA and pay that ridiculous $20 license transfer fee.

Maybe I should go and buy the SketchCassette and support a young company instead.
"I keep pressing the space bar, but I’m still on Earth."

I just got an email saying they reset all demo licenses, but guess what....didn't work.

SLiC wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:32 am Just out of interest, has anyone here subscribed?
Yep, the subscriptions fits really well to my needs (maybe as I'm mainly need mixing and mastering plugins as the rest is done with outboard equipment).

And I must say, I don't get most of the reaction here in the forum. Yes, PAs marketing is shit, that's nothing new. But I get the impression that you guy's didn't had a problem with that, as long as you get the plugins for 4$ at the end. And now starting to cry, as you fear that those offers maybe will stop in the future (I'm aware that this is a simplification of a more complex discussion).

Return to “Effects”