Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Valhalla Room from Andress superfast and smooth transaction! Great seller!

AleksaMusic wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:49 pm Just bought Ableton Edu from BURN-ADDiCT .

Could not hope for a better person to make business with. Really fast to response, and in every way just a great person! :tu:
Would also like to point out that AleksaMusic was a very great buyer... covered the PayPal fees and had great communication during the deal. Thank you.

Brought Vertigo VSC-2 from Erwin78 All went well, great seller highly recommended :tu:

Sold PA Lindell 354E to SiliconDeath. Great guy! Friendly, reliable and communicative. Nice to deal with and highly recommended! :tu:

Bought Lindell 354E from YourMasters. Great communication, good transaction and fast transfer. I recommend :D

just bought drum designer from wltchris101, great quick transaction, great communicator, recommended

Just bought Mturboreverb from topaz after a long time looking for it, the transaction was nice and he is nice and helpful person, I recommend him. :hug:

I bought VPS Avenger from blandopazzo.
Great and communicative seller. Nice and smooth deal.
Thanks! :tu:

I would like to thank PsYAuM for this great deal (Ujam Dope)! A really recommended seller! Many thanks! :tu:

Sold Soundtoys Tremolator to Verde.
Great buyer; everything worked out nicely: great friendly communication and fast transaction, highly recommended!
Thank you! :tu:

Snagged AudioThing's Fog Convolver from martinjuenke. Flawless transaction! Very kind, responsive, and thorough seller with pages of great deals. Super easy to work with :hug:

Teawhyelleare wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:46 pm Snagged AudioThing's Fog Convolver from martinjuenke. Flawless transaction! Very kind, responsive, and thorough seller with pages of great deals. Super easy to work with :hug:
Thanks so much, Teawhyelleare!
Same compliment to you :tu:
Full recommendation!

Bought RP Blade from gueims. Was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended seller!

Purchased PSP E27 from Svama, perfect deal and handling.
Thanks and anytime.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Sold RP Blade to goodbyesky.
Smooth transaction!!!
Thanks

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”