One Synth Challenge #124: MSoundFactory by MeldaProduction (Schiing Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

liqih wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:54 pmSome one line comments to "replace" writing on SC due to my slow ADSL.

Cranking Out The Widgets: mix isa bit weak, but the composition is fun, psycho soft funk electro, LOL
Thanks liqh -- "psycho soft funk electro" is what I was going for!

Final Results: Schiing is the Winner!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

1. schiing - Arctic Frontier - 119pts

2. exponent1 - Daydream - 107pts

3. simanus - Bou - 104pts

4. TheNeverScene - The Un - 102pts

5. MorphedDreams - Inoculated Substate - 101pts

6. ontrackp - Cranking Out The Widgets - 100pts
7. bh9090 - 4-7-8 - 98pts
8. wltchris101 - Evanescent - 97pts
9. zarf - transit ion - 97pts
10. Ranoka - Ultronic Techronicity - 96pts
11. doctorbob - Laid Back Jazz - 95pts
dq. Peter_H - The Construction Of Your Angst - 93pts
12. Eauson - MSoundFactory KvR OsC# - 92pts
13. RichardSemper - Voices - 91pts
14. Liqih - Wide House Steampunk Dance - 88pts
15. h.s.j.e. - Midnight at the Gulch - 88pts
16. Leonard Bowman - Barriers Will Not Break Us - 87pts
17. petereke - Winds of an Empty Kingdom - 84pts
18. Inversion Of Control - Fungi - 83pts
19. David - Piper Meets The Twittering Machine And Passes By - 81pts
20. Jazzaria - Hat Parade - 80pts
21. tusca - Never Go Full 11 - 78pts
22. basa333 - Msoundjungle - 76pts
23. Darksynth FX - Rewind - 76pts
24. Dirtgrain - The Burr - 75pts
25. FrankH - Circus Payday - 72pts

Prizes:
First place winner, please announce your chosen prize and specify whether or not you give permission to upload your track to our spotify/itunes/etc page run by rghvdberg (Sales would go to osc/prize pool), and pass it on to the next winner down. To receive the prize, it may take some time (even a week-month+), but be patient. :hug: NOTE: prizes are not passed down below top 5

Awesome month :party: :party: :party: :party: :tu: :hyper: :clap: :clap:

Scoresheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =220715167
Last edited by bjporter on Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wow. This is the first time I broke the top 10. Thanks everyone, and congrats to the winners!

Congratulations to the winners! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

and thanks to Melda for giving us the opportunity to play with the msoundfactory for the month. After a steep learning curve it was great fun in the sound design department. :tu:

Congratulations to the winners! Many thanks to all the participants, KVR OSC staff, Melda Productions and the sponsors for these challenges! Great to start learning from the OSC community and be sharing my music productions! Cheers!
Last edited by tusca on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:clap: Congrats Schiing and other Winners - great tracks! :clap:

:shock: :wheee: Wow, you guys are the best - thanks so much! Many strong entries here, and I'm delighted to win this one. Exponent1, simanus, TheNeverScene & MorphedDreams, all excellent tracks - congrats!

I'm happy to accept a MSoundFactory licence as my prize. I've been missing this sound treasure since my demo expired.

Working with MSF was great fun. I beat myself up for missing the $99 introductory offer window, and I feel really lucky right now! Thanks to MeldaProduction for such a great opportunity!

Spotify etc. etc. is cool with me.
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

What a pleasant surprise to see my name in the green ,wow thank you!! Very good, versatile entries this month i just didn't have much time last few weeks to comment on tracks hopefully i will do it until the end of month.

I'll accept one of 3 MSF licences as prize ty.

Felt in love with MSF from day 1 iv installed it , ultimate tool for music/sound design ,it will definitely replace some things i usually do in Reaktor 6, since it is more ergonomic and faster to work with.

Many thanks to Melda Productions and sponsors of this challenge!

congratulations for winner!
a lot of outstanding tracks, everyone of these is inspiration and challenge for me.

thanks for your work and musically ideas!

Well done everyone, very cool tracks and congrats to Schiing, Simanus, TNS and MorphedDreams! I'm truly honored to have recieved such great support from most of you :hug:

Thank you guys! :tu: I'll take Diversion as my prize please.

Well done to the Top 5 - my personal pick of the crop did win! So,(slightly) bigger congrats to Terje from me! :clap: :tu:

Awesome work all - including those who didn't make the top 5 for a prize. :clap: :clap:

dB

SWEET! Thanks everyone for the scores and all the awesome tracks! And huge hugs to Melda, Richard and BJ. @Exponent, you almost met your one year goal :), even though Terge pretty much mopped the floor with us all. Big tracks from Simanus (SimaGT) and Morphed Dreams, hopped right on up there.

I am definitely going to snag the remaining MSoundfactory...after the last 2 weeks I've had, that would make everything all better....now back to car repairs
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

Was this the biggest gap between first and second? It would have to be normalized to the number of participants though, but obviously this wasn’t a head finish... Right so, congrats to the clear champion...

Tj Shredder wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:21 pm Was this the biggest gap between first and second? It would have to be normalized to the number of participants though, but obviously this wasn’t a head finish... Right so, congrats to the clear champion...
Nope. This was:
viewtopic.php?p=7317358#p7317358

Congratulations to all. Great stuff. I learned so much from you all, and I'm looking forward to learning more.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Return to “Instruments”