Monster Pack (over 10 000 presets)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.

VELLTONE MODE (64 modified default presets) now set free - download it from Synthmaster2 kvr soundbanks.Thanks
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/synthm ... /downloads

The problem with that kind of monster packs gathering presets for several synths is that it is rare that someone interested for one or two synths of the pack... has also the other synths of the pack, regardless the price of the synth, even freeware.

In that case, the deal is not so interesting, even when the price of the ensemble is nice.

It would have been certainly more interesting for the musicians (and then probably for the developer/seller) to have an equivalent discount for each collection of synth presets.
:)
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:08 pm The problem with that kind of monster packs gathering presets for several synths is that it is rare that someone interested for one or two synths of the pack... has also the other synths of the pack, regardless the price of the synth, even freeware.

In that case, the deal is not so interesting, even when the price of the ensemble is nice.

It would have been certainly more interesting for the musicians (and then probably for the developer/seller) to have an equivalent discount for each collection of synth presets.
:)
Yep i know it,but it's just something sitting on my pc so i offer it little bit longer for those who need sound.
The new stuff is definitely well made and better pointed as product.Cheerz :)

price drop :)

last days of really dope set :)

tomorrow will be discontinued permanently and smaller sets will be developed only.

Return to “Soundware”