Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

RobKastler wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:39 pm Perfect Dune3 - transfer from VirusTI82 - thanks !

BTW free license transfer from Synapse-Audio is outstanding IMO !
Thank you too RobKastler. :tu:
Very nice person to deal with.
Everything perfect. :clap:
Scotty's Arrival

Bought NI Komplete 12 from Stan Navi. Lightspeed transfer. :tu:
Very nice contact. Great seller.

It was more than perfect... :clap:
Scotty's Arrival

Sold Komplete 12 to VirusTI82 .
Very kind and straightforward buyer.
Nice to have a deal. Thanks!

I would like to thank Andress for selling me Valhalla VintageVerb and Valhalla Plate.
He was very fast and it was an absolutely pleasent transaction. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Highly recomended! :tu: :tu: :tu:
Thank you again! :phones:

Had a very good deal with Paolostylo for Valhalla reverbs. it was really fast and smooth. Enjoy your plugins Paolo!

Bought Gullfoss from JJ_Jettflow. Very kind and friendly man! There was little delay while license transferring to my iLok, but JJ_Jettflow did his best to fix it. Highly recommend! :tu:
And I sold plugin to DjRubble. Quick and smooth payment and generally friendly user 8)
Last edited by 15cr34m on Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adding feedback to all my purchases since opening my KVR account and not being able to post due to 14 day limitation

15cr34m memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=388965
Great seller great prices, fast replies and payments

kaydigi memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=262581
Another decent experience, very good prices on NI expansion quick to reply and no issues with serial

talboot memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=428857
Very quick response and a great price for IKMultimedia T-Racks 5, it was an account takeover but I have no issues so far

sqigls memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=52647
No purchase but was given a 2CAudio referral to credit me with a money voucher with the companies site, very friendly

srkrishnan memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=423945
Very informative and responsive to my questions as well as open to barter a good negotiation compromise for covering the overall cost and transfer fees of 2 great FabFilter licenses

Bouroki memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=307103
Purchased FXPansion BFD 3 plus extra add ons included from this seller, very good price, also took a fair negotiation from me, had an issue at first with the transfer fee, but this was through fault of FXPansion which was swiftly rectified by seller through an email to them that he had asked to pay the fee and they read it wrong. Great seller recommended

And finally

Erwin 78 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=283925
Bought Soundtoys 5, Very reasonable seller and accepted an offer from me based on other sales of the same bundle by other users in the days just previously to me buying his, Turned out the bundle had a couple of plugins missing which was due to those being bought at earlier dates before the bundle upgrade he got, but HE was the first one to notice and bring this up, and then we discussed means to make up the missing plugins and settled with him offering me Arturia Analog Lab 4 which I have accepted. Great seller, very honest and a good negotiator
Last edited by DjRubble on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bought bx townhouse from ktrout69.
Quick, honest, and hassle free transaction.
Highly recommended.

Purchased Regroover and Trk01 from YourMasters. Quick and easy transfer. Recommended seller!

Also sold Ik Multimedia plugins to DjRubble. Great communication and would also recommend.

Had a smooth transaction. Great buyer!

Djrubble bought an maschine expansion, transaction went smooth.

Just bought Ableton Edu from BURN-ADDiCT .

Could not hope for a better person to make business with. Really fast to response, and in every way just a great person! :tu:

I bought Vertigo VSC-2 from jsc ... fast, smooth license transfer.
Great seller & a really good deal.

Local Man wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:46 pm Bought bx townhouse from ktrout69.
Quick, honest, and hassle free transaction.
Highly recommended.

Sold said plug to Local Man and a good time was had by all! :party: Thanks!

Sold Vertigo VSC-2 to thecontrolcentre smooth and fast transaction! Great buyer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”