Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

neuroleptick wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:25 pm I just sold Neutron 2 Std to 0degree
He was polite and considerate in his communication, paid very promptly and was a pleasure to deal with.
I would recommend him to any member with hesitation.
Likewise :) neuroleptick is a very good seller, very responsive and definitely trustworthy. Thank you! :tu:

Sold my license of Plugin Alliance VSM-3 to BlurryCloud and the transaction was quick and easy. Definitely a trustable person to exchange with.

blizzard wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:36 pm Sold PSP plugins to c_voltage & the-rippa. Both very easy and quick transactions!
Much appreciated.

Great seller. :tu:

I had another super-pleasant, amiable and smooth transaction with thecontrolcentre. Everything went lightning-fast... and very friendly!
Thanks thecontrolcentre once again!
best,
escalona
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Great deal on a bundle of PA stuff from the excellent escalona. Swift, smooth and trusting transaction ... a pleasure.

Bought a couple of NI Expansions from JL73DE. Smooth, friendly and responsive all throughout. I highly recommend him! :tu:

I sold the NI Circuit Halo expansion to strovoknights. The payment was super quick and also I got the transfer ID from NI within 1 minute. That was cool! I really recomend the buyer! Thanks! :tu:

I sold the NI expansions Prospect Haze and Resonant Blaze to LoveEnigma18.
Great buyer; everything worked out nicely: great friendly communication and fast transaction, highly recommended!
Thank you! :tu:

I sold the AAS sound pack 30.8676 Hz to hvyen.
Great buyer; everything worked out nicely: great friendly communication and fast transaction, highly recommended!
Thank you! :tu:

I bought the NI Expansion Circuit Halo from hvyen.
Super quick and smooth transaction.
Highly recommend seller! :)
Thanks!
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

Super fast and smooth transfer with Walablat! Thanks for that!

Quick sell. Thanks Finecutbodies

Just sold Klanghelm MJUC & Nomad Factory Pulse-Tec EQs to Mijnheer

Very smoothe transaction! Recommended Buyer!

Successful trade with the very polite PEBA. :-)

Perfect Dune3 - transfer from VirusTI82 - thanks !

BTW free license transfer from Synapse-Audio is outstanding IMO !

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”