Forum to purchase used hardware?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I have purchased a couple of things from sell & buy section of KVR, but its mostly VST plugins, DAWs and software. So I was wondering if there is any place on KVR, or some place else? (other than Craigslist, Reverb, ebay)

Things I'm looking for are mixer consoles, PA speakers, DJ controllers, keyboards, guitars, etc. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Reverb.com

I've recently got to know The Gear Page, enjoying the guitar pedals discussion there, they have a buy/sell section.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
cptgone wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:49 am I've recently got to know The Gear Page, enjoying the guitar pedals discussion there, they have a buy/sell section (https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php#buy-and-sell.5).
Thanks @cptgone, that is what I was looking for!

Gearslutz.com.

expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

I like shopping and buying used from guitar centers
used gear web listings,
and have purchased items delivered to a local store,
so I don't have to watch for a front porch delivery.
You can also test it at the store
to verify it's alive and kickin' after travelling
hundreds/thousands of miles :hyper:

Reverb.com is probably the best way to go, IMHO. As a buyer and seller, I prefer it to eBay.

Actually, Facebook Marketplace can be great for this, IME.

Just another place you could check out.

The BST at Muffwiggler is a great place for used keyboards. You can find some DJ gear sometimes as well. Can't post anything for sale until you've reached like 100 posts though.

Oh also, there's a Wanted to Buy section! I've had a lot of luck there.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”