Forgive me.......

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

But after months of being online with the checkbox "stay online" today I keep experiencing being booted out. I have no idea why, or if it's just me but wanted to check just in case I'm not the only one.

First world problem, but again, just in case it's not just me.

It's just you ....

:P

Not just you, the check box for stay online hasn't been working for me for a couple of weeks now. I am using Safari, not sure if it is browser related, but it is a bit of a pain having to login every time I connect....as you say, first world problems. :cry:

Interesting. It's just today.

It's happened to every once in a while for all the years I have been coming here

Am i right in believing you have to avoid logging out to have any use of this function?
If so, do you avoid public wifi and letting someone else use your computer?

you are forgiven.

Saffran wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:50 am Am i right in believing you have to avoid logging out to have any use of this function?
If so, do you avoid public wifi and letting someone else use your computer?
No, this is just my home computer that has kept me logged on since I joined. It's just been yesterday and today.

So, it's happening less than it was, but it's still happening. The powers at be must have at least some theory as it doesn't make sense.

not having any issues here, even when switching between computer to phone and back :shrug:
have you disabled cookies or somesuch?

Forgotten wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:56 am It's happened to every once in a while for all the years I have been coming here
Me too.

Forgotten wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:56 am It's happened to every once in a while for all the years I have been coming here

all 4 months...?

:hihi:

vurt wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:22 pm not having any issues here, even when switching between computer to phone and back :shrug:
have you disabled cookies or somesuch?
I have cleaned. I'll do a proper scrub and see (I hate having to sign back into everything :lol: )

Most sites use cookies to keep sessions open - if you're clearing them, the site is going to assume you've logged off.

The sessions will get reset from time to time in any case. And if a server restarts, that will clear them.

It's just that since I joined, I've been logged on all the time. This just cropped up. Also, I'm getting weird windows saying that one of my accounts keep needing to be checked.

I wonder if something more serious is up.

Return to “Site Stuff”