[Electronic] tm-Ashes

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/user-117743396/ashes
"Men set their hopes upon ...ashes"

My Feedback

Music - 5
Instruments - 7
Performance - 7
Mix - 8

Overall - 6.75

Comments: The intro is too long for a 2 and a half minute song. Disjoint between intro and main song. Oh wait, that's not the main song. Guess it was just a bridge. Well if that wub wub is the main song, it needs more than just that riff and the vocal FX. Song is screaming for some kind of melody. ANY kind of melody. Sorry, but making a loop play over and over doesn't make one a music maker. And this stuff seems to permeate this forum. You can count the actual "songs" here on one hand. After a while, it's get REAL boring. A little imagination, PLEASE.

wagtunes wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:53 pm My Feedback

Music - 5
Instruments - 7
Performance - 7
Mix - 8

Overall - 6.75

Comments: The intro is too long for a 2 and a half minute song. Disjoint between intro and main song. Oh wait, that's not the main song. Guess it was just a bridge. Well if that wub wub is the main song, it needs more than just that riff and the vocal FX. Song is screaming for some kind of melody. ANY kind of melody. Sorry, but making a loop play over and over doesn't make one a music maker. And this stuff seems to permeate this forum. You can count the actual "songs" here on one hand. After a while, it's get REAL boring. A little imagination, PLEASE.
Just say you don't like it instead of sounding like you know what you're talking about. :tu:

mindstuff wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:02 pm
wagtunes wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:53 pm My Feedback

Music - 5
Instruments - 7
Performance - 7
Mix - 8

Overall - 6.75

Just say you don't like it instead of sounding like you know what you're talking about. :tu:
If you're going to post music on a public forum, you need to expect people to respond however they want to respond. Unless of course you'd rather I not listen to your music at all, in which case, just let me know and I'll add you to my ignore list.

@wagtunes -> It would be an honor to be ignored by you. :+1:

mindstuff wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:14 pm @wagtunes -> It would be an honor to be ignored by you. :+1:
Consider it done. Interesting to see how many other comments your music gets. But that's no longer my concern. Was trying to contribute feedback since that is so sorely lacking around here but since it's not appreciated or wanted, moving on.

Have a nice day.

Return to “Music Cafe”