Be Mercifull EDM

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Made with Hyper 3 in Ableton Live

https://soundcloud.com/mo7ex/be-mercifull
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

Like the groove. Drum fill @ 0:29 would have been nice to kick of the next section.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

MasterTuner wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:31 pm Like the groove. Drum fill @ 0:29 would have been nice to kick of the next section.
Yes that is true but I use a drumloop since I can not create my own drums. Tried it numerous times already but I just do not have the inspiration for it :(

Mozex wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:41 am
MasterTuner wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:31 pm Like the groove. Drum fill @ 0:29 would have been nice to kick of the next section.
Yes that is true but I use a drumloop since I can not create my own drums. Tried it numerous times already but I just do not have the inspiration for it :(
Any daw will allow you to make cuts and edits, so even if you use loops you would be able to chop up the loop and copy/paste sections wherever you like :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:54 am
Mozex wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:41 am
Any daw will allow you to make cuts and edits, so even if you use loops you would be able to chop up the loop and copy/paste sections wherever you like :tu:
Yes thats true I guess

Return to “Music Cafe”