Relab Sonsig Rev-A Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Video upcoming? :)

Dark drum rooms with the qrs render mode are heaven.....

That's an excellent reverb. The GUI is certainly not the most beautiful but very easy to use.
Two little things:
1. I miss a lock function for the blend control (wet/dry) .
2. no Preset Browser (the preset function of the DAW is used)

I think SteveWZ is heavily competing against himself here. Just listen to the demos for his VVV-presets which are on sale right now... ;-) :lol:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

4damind wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:03 pm1. I miss a lock function for the blend control (wet/dry) .
It's a bit hidden. Just click on the written 'BLEND' word in the plugin GUI. It will get yellow. This way you can lock any of the parameters.

Etienne1973 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:40 pm
4damind wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:03 pm1. I miss a lock function for the blend control (wet/dry) .
It's a bit hidden. Just click on the written 'BLEND' word in the plugin GUI. It will get yellow. This way you can lock any of the parameters.
:tu:

4damind wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:29 pm
You kind of get used to the GUI, at first I didn't like it, now it has some kind of funky appeal.

jens wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:31 pm I think SteveWZ is heavily competing against himself here. Just listen to the demos for his VVV-presets which are on sale right now... ;-) :lol:
Only on the 1 mile sprint, I'm still trying to beat my speed scores. :)

4damind wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:03 pm That's an excellent reverb. The GUI is certainly not the most beautiful but very easy to use.
Two little things:
Isn't that a preset browser at the bottom ?

4damind wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:03 pm That's an excellent reverb. The GUI is certainly not the most beautiful but very easy to use.
Two little things:
The plugin definitely has both features.

So no "two things" ;) A very good sounding reverb with some interesting features.

This is a (very short) idea from the last hours. All reverbs are from the Relab Sonsig. There is a small room on the drums, a larger hall on the Nord Lead an some smaller Reverbs on some Arps and a Plate (2x Inserts, 3x Sends so I have 5x Sonsig).
Resource usage is not very high.

https://soundcloud.com/52degree/spice/s-yUIMw

Musicisbest wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:08 pm
4damind wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:29 pm
You kind of get used to the GUI, at first I didn't like it, now it has some kind of funky appeal.
Looks like Prince. From the 80's.

SteveWZ wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:05 am A Sonsig 224 Hall on a bazantar:

https://soundcloud.com/synth-presets-co ... nsig-rev-a
Nice, lets hear some more!

Return to “Effects”