July Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

can I submit an already released song? But it's under a label. But it fits the theme perfectly, the song is about hatefuck.

clever theme this mo. DrAX

hmmm . . .
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Ploki wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:25 pm can I submit an already released song? But it's under a label. But it fits the theme perfectly, the song is about hatefuck.
According to the rules, nope. But if you re-arrange it for the contest it is probably ok.
rule 5 wrote:5 - Your entry(s) must be composed specifically for this contest (or, if a cover, arranged/recorded specifically for this contest)

This looks beautiful. Are there any cello players here?

Come on, guys. It's time to open your heart and show what's inside! One summer fling and a bunch of drunken musicians are not enough to feed my ears.

Wopelka wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:15 am Come on, guys. It's time to open your heart and show what's inside! One summer fling and a bunch of drunken musicians are not enough to feed my ears.
I've got some music all done and dusted, but haven't come up with any lyrics yet and I'm not going to be a lazy bastard and post an instrumental.. :hihi: Besides which I've been having too much fun doing shite covers for the FL forum contest..

Wopelka wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:15 am Come on, guys. It's time to open your heart and show what's inside! One summer fling and a bunch of drunken musicians are not enough to feed my ears.
The deadline is on Sunday. And BTW, does Love / Hate mean that I should wright a love song? Never had a better opportunity to wright a song about hate. ;)
To be is to do — Socrates.
To do is to be — Jean-Paul Sartre.
Do be do be do — Frank Sinatra.

Seems to be cooling down now, so I might finally get round to some actual things tomorrow, rather than just sitting in front of various desk fans. :x Still, bastard song can be about how shite hot weather is, or something like that.

I've entered a track for the first time in 3 years. I decided to tackle hate and as it happens, most of you will probably hate it.

Hello,

I hope you love my autotune s***, dear batman, other viewers and participants, that you do really like my entry for this month.

Although commenting on each others music can be a difficult task, I hope you are able to share my music with your friends and/or audience where applicable.

Thank you all.

I just realised my track filename is not in the correct format. Apologise, it's been a while.

And what about the voting thread?

Whoopsidoodle, this slipped my noodle! The voting thread is up now, with an extra day to vote (through August 2nd).
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Please keep voting through tomorrow morning! (August 3rd)
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Return to “Music Cafe”