FYI!! Melda SoundFactory ON SALE til JUNE 30

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MSoundFactory MSoundFactory Sound Library

Ugh I thought I was responding in the Massive X thread. Now my shamwow meme makes no sense.
Forgive me please ?

Sorry, but NO!! I'm herewith locking this thread, way too rambunctious and inflammatory.

Of course, I'm joking about your shamwow post. But serious about closing this when the current sale ends tomorrow.

There's plenty of useful stuff in here for future readers, but it seems high time for future posters and the curious to take the talk to the Melda forums where the real action is, including regular responses from Vojtech, the Melda dev:

viewforum.php?f=138

Oh, all this month, I have overlooked that there is a Melda section. On my way, and thanks for pointing that out.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Just a heads-up that there's a little over two hours left in the introductory price period, and the actual price for new customers can get down to 69 with a referral code and credits from newsletter subscription(?). Speaking of referral codes, this one is the highest quality on the market: MELDA2635697

;-D

I bought MSoundFactory with a code from this thread and got -20% and 10 credits after creating an account and subscribing, bringing total price to 69€ !

To me this is the most exciting thing since Tranzistow..!

If this is your first purchase form Melda
try this code and save 20%
MELDA7973759

stearine wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:47 pm Just a heads-up that there's a little over two hours left in the introductory price period, and the actual price for new customers can get down to 69 with a referral code and credits from newsletter subscription(?). Speaking of referral codes, this one is the highest quality on the market: MELDA2635697

;-D

I bought MSoundFactory with a code from this thread and got -20% and 10 credits after creating an account and subscribing, bringing total price to 69€ !

To me this is the most exciting thing since Tranzistow..!
I allready sponsored Melda's / Vojtech's endeavours to create the ultimate synth at full price some time ago. Still worth it, considering Melda's / Vojtech's ambition, vision, rate of development, quality and amount of existing Melda products and future development and "lifetime" free updates.

Yes, it's a bit of a leap of faith, investing in a Beta product (it might die before ever reaching maturity). But I have good faith (hope?) it will have a great future. And it's allready a great synth (quirks and all).

Dirtgrain wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:47 pm The filter frequency knob in Turbofilter--I hate its range. Turn it down 80% or so, and the filter is quite engaged. I see no way to adjust it. In Zebra 2, for example, using the key follow knob gives you more play with the filter knob, shifting down the filter cut-off point in the knob's range. Any ideas for what works with Turbo filter to do this?

Edit: I don't want to adjust the resonance to do this.
Exactly , and this happens with all the filters , it's just the implementation of the (cheapish ) filter algoritms ( biquads )
I nagged about it several times , amongst other filter annoyances ( bad audio rate etc) , the lack of response from the developer is not a good sign .
it's also the reason why I didn't jump aboard , good sounding filters are imho crucial
For every module in msf there is a reaktor equivalent that does it better (at the cost of cpu cycles )
The benefit of MSF is that you have them all in one package and the low cpu footprint
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:38 pm
Dirtgrain wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:47 pm The filter frequency knob in Turbofilter--I hate its range. Turn it down 80% or so, and the filter is quite engaged. I see no way to adjust it. In Zebra 2, for example, using the key follow knob gives you more play with the filter knob, shifting down the filter cut-off point in the knob's range. Any ideas for what works with Turbo filter to do this?

Edit: I don't want to adjust the resonance to do this.
Exactly , and this happens with all the filters , it's just the implementation of the (cheapish ) filter algoritms ( biquads )
I nagged about it several times , amongst other filter annoyances ( bad audio rate etc) , the lack of response from the developer is not a good sign .
it's also the reason why I didn't jump aboard , good sounding filters are imho crucial
For every module in msf there is a reaktor equivalent that does it better (at the cost of cpu cycles )
The benefit of MSF is that you have them all in one package and the low cpu footprint

[A perfect example of a topic better suited to the Melda forums than to this one, which is why I'm locking this as mentioned, the sale initially ref'ed being now over. I suggest any posters of queries, comments and FRs here that haven't been responded to re-post over in the Melda forums, as I understand that locked threads eventually get deleted, yes?]

Return to “Instruments”